Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have any experience with purchasing warehouse resealed items from Zzounds.I Just ordered an EVH 212 cab warehouse resealed one from them and hoping to get your feedback on this.
i never buy b-stock, restock, or resealed products. too many times i have heard and seen that those are simply things that other people had problems with, so they got sent back.

for the little bit of price difference its not worth it IMO. UNLESS what is wrong with it is explicitly stated. even if it is you can get screwed, because the store isn't thorough enough checking it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
here is what Zzounds say about it:

"Warehouse Resealed gear is typically a customer return. This inventory includes all parts, components, manuals (hard copy or downloadable) and the full factory warranty*. However, the packaging may be slightly compromised and thus not in absolutely perfect, unused condition like our new inventory. This inventory is a great value".

I talked to the sales rep as well and he assured me that there is no damage to the cab,only that the packaging may be slightly damaged because of shipping.