Hey Ug! So im planning my pedalboard and i have a BOSS gt 8 that i would like to include in my setup, but the power supply that rolland provides its vert bulky and i dont think it would fit my Pedaltrain, so id like to use the same power supply that ill use for my pedals to power the gt8, do you think its possible? What kind/brand ofnpower supply would you recommend?
It's bulky for a reason. It is (as the website and manual indicate...) a 650mA, 14V AC adapter, which is rather non-standard, and well beyond what most pedals need and what most adapters will supply.

I don't think you're going to find a multi-tap unit that matches those specs.
Quote by Roc8995
It's bulky for a reason. It is (as the website and manual indicate...) a 650mA, 14V AC adapter, which is rather non-standard, and well beyond what most pedals need and what most adapters will supply.

I don't think you're going to find a multi-tap unit that matches those specs.

Thanks, i had the hope that id fin one with those specifications, gonna have to rearrange the board.

But thanks
Those monster 800+ mA supplies are probably either too expensive or too big/hot to be bundled practically. Even the Voodoo "digital" pedal power only has four 400mA taps.

What other pedals do you have? When I used an M13 and a pedalboard, I ran a Pedal Power 2+ with the M13 adapter running off the courtesy outlet of the PP. If the GT8 adapter is too bulky to fit under the board, you might be able to find a smaller version of that adapter.