Hi

So you might of seen my old thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1701183

Since then I have had to go to Dubai (to see family)

I almost lost it at Passport control in Dubai. Am not joking their was a Arab girl checking my passport and the whole time she couldn't stop giggling. Am not sure if it she fancied me or thought my long hair was funny (I think hair)
I got really pissed she was basically laughing at my appearance ( I don't have any weird features such as 1 eye, 1 arm etc)
Also theirs a lot of Indians they are the worst. Every single one stares at me like am a alien, really makes me uncomfortable but am getting used to it now.
The Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc don't care. Not one even looked twice at me.
Maybe in India it illegal to have long hair or something.

Just thought you might like this and please please don't visit Dubai or India if you have long hair!
Rock on
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Quote by Guitar137335
I got really pissed she was basically laughing at my appearance ( I don't have any weird features such as 1 eye, 1 arm etc)

One day I hope to teach my children this. "Don't laugh at someone unless something unfortunate has clearly happened to them"
Pray she is laughing at your hair and not your ugly face
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pray she is laughing at your hair and not your ugly face

My face is just below average but not ugly enough to laugh at. I remember when my hair was a couple of inches shorter I got a lot less stares. But who gonna hire a guitarist with short hair?
Quote by Guitar137335
My face is just below average but not ugly enough to laugh at. I remember when my hair was a couple of inches shorter I got a lot less stares. But who gonna hire a guitarist with short hair?

Last edited by slapsymcdougal at May 13, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I should mention am under 35 I bet most of them at long hair when they was younger.
I always look dirty with long hair
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Guitar137335
I should mention am under 35 I bet most of them at long hair when they was younger.

When most of them were younger it was the 80's.

Pretty sure it's not the 80's anymore.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
When most of them were younger it was the 80's.

Pretty sure it's not the 80's anymore.

I think you missed the point. I mean WHEN they was young teenages they had long hair, now their old it's all fell out.
So what if it was the 80s you can still have any hair style you want now, I don't follow the whole fashion thing.
Last edited by Guitar137335 at May 13, 2016,
Quote by Guitar137335
I think you missed the point. I mean WHEN they was young teenages they had long hair, now their old it's all fell out.

That's me put in my place.

I'm still sure the laughter was from a baldy half-incher noted during a body scan
Quote by Guitar137335

Whos the 3rd guy at the bottom
If you want to use your guitar to score hawt chicks, get rid of the ponytail
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33968595
It's because she saw your tiny cock on the body scanner.

End of.

/thread
Quote by Hydra150
If you want to use your guitar to score hawt chicks, get rid of the ponytail

And play acoustic and not look like a meth addicted rock star.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I was at a family party last night, seen some of my relatives there who I had not seen in a long time, I lost count of the number of older relatives who told me to "cut my damn hair"
Quote by Guitar137335

Anyone who isn't obsessed with image dumbass
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Long hair doesn't have eyes it can't stare
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Guitar137335
Am not joking their was a Arab girl checking my passport and the whole time she couldn't stop giggling.

Not everything is about you, she could have been laughing at something completely different.

Quote by Guitar137335

Also theirs a lot of Indians they are the worst. Every single one stares at me like am a alien, really makes me uncomfortable but am getting used to it now.
The Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc don't care. Not one even looked twice at me.
Maybe in India it illegal to have long hair or something.

Nah there's heaps of dudes in India with long hair. Maybe they're looking at you because its not common for them to see a westerner in that place? I know for sure its like that in China, even in cities like Shanghai. If you go the suburban areas there where no westerners go they'll look you up and down and stare at you like you have two heads.

Quote by Guitar137335

Just thought you might like this and please please don't visit Dubai or India if you have long hair!

Yeah ok, what a load of horseshit.