14 35%
Feminazi
4 10%
Some other word
15 38%
Voters: 40.
Page 1 of 2
A simple question

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Bae.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
cokes

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
No words should be banned.

EDIT: actually yeah the word "cokes"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Oh fuck yeah innirrrr definitely must be banned

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by GuitarGod_92

You cokes dude?

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Michael Jackson was on the radio today and all I could hear was "Annie are you Coke-ay, are you Coke-ay, are you Coke-ay Annie?"
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Thanks for ruining a classic for me Hydra

I'll be sure to moon you next time we're in TC together
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by korinaflyingv
wtf is cokes

It's when you invite a girl over to Netflix & chill, but you only really wanted the Netflix part.
"Moist"
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Fight me cunt

Inniiirrr only got bad once it was appropriated by El Tardo

Nah it was always cringe
I pity people who genuinely use the phrases "cuck" and "feminazi" as though they're meaningful/useful words.
If there is a God, it's me.
Cuck is short for cuckholding which is a sexual fetish where one person watches their partner cheat on them with someone else

Colloquially it's used as an insult to describe a so called beta bitch male
Oh, I thought it was like a mix of fuck and cunt

I like my version better
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Buncha un-cokes cucks here tbh 👺👺
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Autistic. Too many people using it as an insult. Im no sjw but have an Autistic cousin and it bothers me like shit!

Inb4 someone calling me Autistic

I mean... it is the Pit...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by MinterMan22
sjw

Yes.

My vote also goes to foodie
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I vote millenial. Since nobody knows for sure what exact age ranges it applies to it's stupid and pointless.
I have nothing important to say
Without a doubt the word that needs to go is "irregardless", with a close second being the combo "reverse-racism".
Page 1 of 2