When im going for the final mix I like to push myself. I get into a state of mind where I can't accept second place and I know my work is going to come out well.
Drummers aren't capable of recording music. I hear that they need server dogs just to operate a computer.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at May 13, 2016,
Quote by fte85
When im going for the final mix I like to push myself. I get into a state of mind where I can't accept second place and I know my work is going to come out well.

You record? Seriously? We thought all you did was talk shit about how good you are but don't feel we are worth you bothering to post a recording of yourself!

If you don't want to prove how good you are there STFU and go somewhere else douchebag!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I record my best material in the restroom. and then i mix and edit it at home
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I just tell myself, nothing's on tv and politics are slow today, I guess I'll go mess around with this crap I couldn't afford
You should learn to accept second place, because it's the best you're ever gonna get.

I don't really need motivation to record because recording is fucking easy to do.
If there is a God, it's me.
I think of all the people that wont give two shits about my effort
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by fte85

Your stuff is so unbelievably perfect that even second best is much better than what the rest of us mortals can hope to accomplish
I have nothing important to say
Quote by fte85

Good boy
I don't ever record music. I know what I can do, the only reason I ever have to record anything is to show off and prove to other people I can play as well as I say I can. You sound like you're in the same boat OP
I psych myself up by reading OP's threads.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

all day, every day
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank