Page 1 of 2
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at May 14, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22
James blunt, not even ashamed, I love him and think he's great

post that shit homie
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Define 'tweens'.

10-15 ish
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

I have one of John Tempesta's drumsticks from when they toured this album.
Quote by vintage x metal
10-15 ish

Right, so '91 to '96...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddCGr7mD54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWEVv0Q27w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at May 14, 2016,
dude nice I am listening to more human than human rn already
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have one of John Tempesta's drumsticks from when they toured this album.

also nice
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
post that shit homie

Will do in a bit, I'm on my phone atm
The odd thing is that I appreciate Dragonforce more and more as I get older, I've no idea why.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Excuse me but spoiler quotes would make this thread work on my phone.

Out of all the bands I listened to in high school, Jimi Hendrix is the only one I still actively listen to.
That band was call the jimi hendrix experience
Or the isley brothers
Or jimmy james and the blue flames
Sometimes I can't resist listening to Backstreet Boys, Nsync, or Britney Spears. Blue from Eifel 65 is still fun, too.

Baby one more time was the first cassette I owned, and POD Satellite was tlmy first CD. I was just listening to them the other day.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at May 14, 2016,
Am I really the only one that doesnt listen to music with words? I mean... I have some Duke Ellington with guest star louis armstrong on my iphone, that has words. Frank Zappa sings sometimes (if you can really call that singing) but I really just wish he would shut up and play his guitar lol. I think one of the Mahavishnu Orchestra albums has some words sung by a female opera singer, but that hardly counts as words. Robert Glasper has a few singers, so I guess that's the exception. I just dont like the music when theres a singer, 99% of the time the music sucks when bands have singers.
Quote by korinaflyingv
You just said you listen to Hendrix :S

Yes, but Hendrix is the exception. He's the only band I still listen to from High School. I feel like the words he says dont take anything away from the music. They add to it. Most of the time, the words are stupid and take away from the beauty of the music. The worlds become overpowering, the song;s meaning turns from beautiful art to some physical interpretation of the words.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by vintage x metal
10-15 ish

haha how?
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

I could post tons of great shit I still like if 14-15 qualify as tween years, but it seems dishonest.

Quote by neidnarb11890
haha how?
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

I could post tons of great shit I still like if 14-15 qualify as tween years, but it seems dishonest.

fourteen and fifteen year olds are still little teeny boppers. when you're sixteen you might drive around and have a job and support your family in a major way - not guaranteed but possible.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Am I really the only one that doesnt listen to music with words? I mean... I have some Duke Ellington with guest star louis armstrong on my iphone, that has words. Frank Zappa sings sometimes (if you can really call that singing) but I really just wish he would shut up and play his guitar lol. I think one of the Mahavishnu Orchestra albums has some words sung by a female opera singer, but that hardly counts as words. Robert Glasper has a few singers, so I guess that's the exception. I just dont like the music when theres a singer, 99% of the time the music sucks when bands have singers.

Ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cowV62-lXYgp

12 years later and this song still kicks ass
probably the best melodic metalcore song i have ever heard
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2