I need to take some head shots for my biography. What should I wear to make myself look cool?
Bandanas and eyeliner.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A guitar
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Who even cares what you wear when you're the best of the best unmatched by anyone in the world just being honest not trying to be mean just sayin it like it is no competition the best like holy mother of god why am I just too good at what I do kind of the best.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Those Star Wars backpacks you get from Disneyland. R2, yoda, chewy, those make anyone look cool.
Not being a drummer. Or looking just like Jay Seeney.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by metalheadblues
A good photographer.
BOOM!

I am IN business

no I'm not there is no money in this business
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Lingerie
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Mom Jeans
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs
A dildo strapped to your forehead
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day