Poll: how much of a water-o-phile are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: how much of a water-o-phile are you?
Fiji Water
4 22%
Dasani
2 11%
Aquafina
2 11%
Ozarka
2 11%
Smart Water
0 0%
Evian
1 6%
Voss
2 11%
Perrier
1 6%
Crystal Geyser
1 6%
Nestle
3 17%
Voters: 18.
Page 1 of 3
if so, pick your poison (poll is ready, sorry if for those of you who don't live in the U.S these are the most popular brands that i know of...)

also, if you drink Fiji water... you're a kunt

idk, i find myself picking up large packs of water bottles every few months, even though i can fill up any container/cup/shaker cup laying around with the water coming out of my filter in the fridge or sink... seems like i'm wasting money, the novelty of having it is what people like me (southerners) like, because it's hot/warm year-round where i live, and just having bottles laying around means i'll never have to worry about being

a.) dehydrated
b.) not having water if i pick up food while driving
c.) being stranded on a road with no water / emergencies/ etc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 14, 2016,
Yes, because it is hot in the warehouse and they don't let me walk around carrying the water in my hands.

Also it's dusty and I don't want stuff to fall into a cup, and I'd get written up for having a cup outside the break room.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

No. Bottled water is not only highly acidic, but traces of plastic and other hazardous chemicals dissolve into your water, and the average human needs to drink like 10 bottles of water a day, and that isnt good for the earth.

I actually carry around a 1 gallon bottle made from the same shit water cooler bottles are made from and fill it up from my water cooler so that I always have ph7 water all day wherever I go.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at May 14, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane at #33969624
all that "tap water is the same as bottled water" stuff is garbage. bottled water tastes a lot more drinkable than the fluid coming from my tap.

i actually agree with this
even different brands of bottled water taste really different from eachother
like nestle pure life tastes NOTHING like Fiji water, but price > taste imo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Fiji water has a ph of 7 i believe, but you would have to drink like 10 bottles of that a day, and that would cost way too much money over a lifetime. Water is the most important thing you can consume and it shoudl be taken seriously, unless you dont like living and want cancer.
Plain water is all gross, gotta put some drink mix in to make it acceptable

That being said Fiji is obviously the least gross and you'd have to have fucked taste buds to think otherwise
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33969653
Fiji water has a ph of 7 i believe, but you would have to drink like 10 bottles of that a day, and that would cost way too much money over a lifetime. Water is the most important thing you can consume and it shoudl be taken seriously, unless you dont like living and want cancer.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Plain water is all gross, gotta put some drink mix in to make it acceptable

That being said Fiji is obviously the least gross and you'd have to have fucked taste buds to think otherwise

There are actually many brands of water that have ph values of 7 or above. Nothing tastes better than fresh river water, actual water, from an actual river, than you went to and bottled yourself.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No. Bottled water is not only highly acidic, but traces of plastic and other hazardous chemicals dissolve into your water, and the average human needs to drink like 10 bottles of water a day, and that isnt good for the earth.

I actually carry around a 1 gallon bottle made from the same shit water cooler bottles are made from and fill it up from my water cooler so that I always have ph7 water all day wherever I go.

How fucking small are the bottle of water you buy?

The average human needs 2 liters of water a day, more than half of which is contained in solid food in a normal diet.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Amuro Jay at #33969680
For like 6 or 7 years I've used a large glass Voss water bottle as an armrest in my car. It's wonderful.

haha

yeah, i and i used my fiji water bottle as a smoking pipe...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by slapsymcdougal

The average human needs 2 liters of water a day, more than half of which is contained in solid food in a normal diet.

Nah man the average human needs enough water to make you piss yourself in public a day

Have you learned nothing from Blode?
My tap water comes from a natural spring. Why the fuck would I buy it? In fact, I could probably sell my tap water
Quote by sam b
My tap water comes from a natural spring. Why the fuck would I buy it? In fact, I could probably sell my tap water

There's an idea.

Yay for unmetered water supply!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by sam b

Same

Except even spring water taste bad
Quote by slapsymcdougal

By weight, the body is 60% water. If you weigh 200 pounds, 120 pounds of you is from water. I drink roughly 128 ounces of water a day, just under 4 liters, and I weigh like 190lbs. I sometimes drink more, like in the late spring till early fall, I drink like 5 liters.
Quote by Will Lane
all that "tap water is the same as bottled water" stuff is garbage. bottled water tastes a lot more drinkable than the fluid coming from my tap.

I think that mainly refers to quality (as in: how healthy is it?). Taste will differ everywhere due to the substances (Sodium, Chloride, Calcium etc) contained in the water. There are regulations for the limits of each substance, but below the limits it can vary greatly depending on the water treatment processes in place.
And depending on where you live, the processes for tap water can either be very similar to or differ greatly from the processes bottled water companies use to meet regulations
I drink from a cooler I lug around all day that has water from my sink filter. I waste enough money on other stuff
Oh, on topic: I hardly ever drink bottled water. I'm usually near enough a faucet to quench my thirst without having to go out and pay for bottled water. I've no complaints about the taste of it either.
I like that fuji water girls pink nail polish/lipstick and her white hair
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
By weight, the body is 60% water. If you weigh 200 pounds, 120 pounds of you is from water. I drink roughly 128 ounces of water a day, just under 4 liters, and I weigh like 190lbs. I sometimes drink more, like in the late spring till early fall, I drink like 5 liters.

That's irrelevant.

It seriously means nothing at all in relation to how much you should drink.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's irrelevant.

That depends.

Are you at any point being shot with a dehydration gun?
Quote by ultimate-slash
That depends.

Are you at any point being shot with a dehydration gun?

No, and neither am I under attack by a Salt Vampire.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
you get water from food too. I don't know if that matters or not
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's irrelevant.

Yeah it does. Your body flushes out chemicals we dont want or need anymore reguardless if you are drinking water or not. If you stop drinking water your body will take what it needs from your organs. You will drink yourself to death if you dont drink water. Thus you need to keep that balance at all times.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Yeah it does. Your body flushes out chemicals we dont want or need anymore reguardless if you are drinking water or not. If you stop drinking water your body will take what it needs from your organs. You will drink yourself to death if you dont drink water. Thus you need to keep that balance at all times.

This is why I just measure my urine and then drink that much clean water, plus a little extra to account for any sweat/crying I did that day.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

You should actually measure how much you sweat and cry first because you actually sweat more than you pee.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

No, if you stop drinking, the fluid will be removed from your blood, which in turn will remove fluid from lymph.

As it's clear you haven't got a fucking clue about basic physiology, fuck off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
You should actually measure how much you sweat and cry first because you actually sweat more than you pee.

Nope.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

uhhh, actually you're supposed to drink 2 litres of water a day, which is only 4 water bottles...... you're saying we need to drink 5 litres of water a day lol thats absurd

unless you're an athlete, then you need to drink more. but the average person? 4 litres

edit: turns out a lot of other people already pointed out that false info you got there lol
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at May 14, 2016,
Page 1 of 3