It's too bad there's not a stickied recommendation thread that's the first thread that shows up or anything that you can ask in. If there were such a thing, you could probably ask there and they would probably tell you to check out Decapitated or Cryptopsy or Suffocation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
ill tell you a secret, young padawan

the only good tech-death released after 1994 were: Decapitated - Winds of Creation, and the Suffocation & Gorguts albums
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
ill tell you a secret, young padawan

the only good tech-death released after 1994 were: Decapitated - Winds of Creation, and the Suffocation & Gorguts albums

None So Vile
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
None So Vile

I'll grant you that, Cryptopsy were pretty fun before they ran out of material
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to