rewatch funhaus' entire backlog
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I refresh the same 4 tabs over and over again waiting for something exciting to happen. Eventually I get bored, and do something to entertain myself.

You'd think that after 4 or 5 years I'd just skip to finding my own entertainment but it's a special little ritual now
My neighborhood's got a lot of stray cats.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa
rewatch funhaus' entire backlog

yea actually
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
when I'm bored I usually have a panic attack within seconds of becoming bored. As a result, I occupy my time so constantly that I can very rarely refer to myself as "bored".

That said, what I occupy my time with is random internet garbage, movie reviews (specifically Red Letter Media because they're the best), game reviews, or I work on projects like in-depth analyses of films, or I record music, or I just practice guitar, etc.

On days where I have absolutely no obligations, I like to go out into the local forest, or over to the local lake and I write down lyrics for about an hour or so. After I'm done writing lyrics I usually go for a hike while listening to music.
If there is a God, it's me.
I spend ten minutes alone with a bottle of lube and a framed picture of Anne Widdecombe. Use your imagination. It's easier than you think.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Kind of like I am now?

But tbf I'm at work with a whole lot of time on my hands. Out of the 5 and a half hours I've been here so far, I'm going to say only 15 minutes of it have been spent actually working (but that's only because it's the weekend when I'm really not even needed). The rest has been spent just sitting here in my car on my phone. So when I get bored I look around to see if anything needs to be done. Then when there isn't I come back and hit refresh. Also been reading manga lately.

But if I were at home, I'd either be playing my games, watching anime/YouTube or playing some songs on my guitar.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 15, 2016,
Twiddle your thumbs

Whistle tunelessly

Stare blankly at a wall
I have nothing important to say
Follow my example
I just shaved at 7:25 in the evening
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'll watch videos of chess matches and study them. Practice against the computer. Hypothesize lines. I have like 16 different arpeggios I need to be memorizing right now. I'll practice my alternate picking and sweeps. I'll snack or make food. Go for a walk or a bike ride and smoke. I'll watch videos on the geometry of the universe and learn about how the world works. Text my girlfriend. Get the band together to go play somewhere. That's about all I do with my free time.

Edit: oh yeah and composing and brainstorming math ideas on paper takes up a lot of time too. Them fractals don't subdivide themselves
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at May 15, 2016,
Watch playlists of genuinely entertaining series. Many a True Nerd Fallout runs, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, more recently all the recommended anime I can legally watch on CrunchyRoll although I generally do not really 'like' much anime.

Often just end up writing music/practicing for a few hours.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I read books about true crime, mostly mass murderers, serial and spree killers, there are/were more of them out there than you probably think. Riveting stuff indeed!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by EpiExplorer
Watch playlists of genuinely entertaining series. Many a True Nerd Fallout runs, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, more recently all the recommended anime I can legally watch on CrunchyRoll although I generally do not really 'like' much anime.

Often just end up writing music/practicing for a few hours.

Also this
So fucking much this
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'll go for a walk, maybe grab a drink at a pub and just relax.

If that doesn't work out, then I'll play video games or clean my guitars. Sometimes I feel like cooking when I'm bored so if I'm not lazy at the time, I'll run off to the store and whip something up.

Quote by Will Lane at #33971962

also i end up buying things when i am bored.

This too
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wash my face
work out
eat chips
take a walk
go to a website for a magazine I like
make an amazon wishlist
take pictures of something
call my mom or a friend
write a poem
play guitar
masturbate
clean my room
go grocery shopping

idk
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I watch a lot of Nurburgring crash and drift videos...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana