I just listened to Prince's entire album "Purple Rain" for the first time

Wow.

What a wonderful masterpiece!

I'm calling it one of the finest 80's albums of all-time, along with Metallica's "Master of Puppets", Michael Jackson's "Thriller" & "Bad", AC/DC's "Back In Black", Death's "Scream Bloody Gore", Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", Journey's "Escape", Guns n Roses' "Appetite For Destruction", Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast", Slayer's "Reign in Blood" and Whitesnake's self-titled now.

Glad I got to own a album for $10 from Best Buy and listen to it though.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Tbh I still don't think I've heard a single Prince song. Not even Purple Rain.

Although there was one song that I heard on the radio the day he died, but I forgot how it went or even what it was called.

No disrespect tho, I'm just dumb.
idk, I couldn't get into it ay. Gave it a try back in the day. I still don't get it when I hear people talk about how good the solo is in Purple Rain. Pretty average and Prince has done better.

But what it all boils down to is Batdance or gtfo
Quote by whywefight
Hounds of Love and Disintegration are totally better than all of those albums tho

Who recorded those albums?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbh I still don't think I've heard a single Prince song. Not even Purple Rain.

Although there was one song that I heard on the radio the day he died, but I forgot how it went or even what it was called.

No disrespect tho, I'm just dumb.

If you've heard Chocolate Rain, it's basically that, but purple instead.

No
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Who recorded those albums?

Kate Bush and The Cure
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Giving full credit to Prince, he was talented for sure, he was better at playing guitar than most people know, that said I never was a fan, it's just not my style of music.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Still remember seeing him play Purple Rain live for the first time. I had herd and seen him throughout my childhood and never really cared, thought he was weird with the whole "artist formerly known" thing. Jesus Christ could he play, totally blew me away. I remember thinking, "ok now I get it."

Also, I fucking love the tune Rasberry Beret!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at May 16, 2016,
Never liked his music; probably never will.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Purple Rain is a godly album and the song, even being as overplayed and overdiscussed as it is, is the real deal. It lives up to the hype. It's like a spiritual experience listening to it.

Prince kickin' ass what else is new

Quote by neidnarb11890
power corruption & lies hmu

The only Prince album I have listened to is Musicology, but I think it's so perfect that I don't feel the need to listen to anything else.
cat
The only Prince I ever liked was with his all female band 3RDEYEGIRL because they fucking rocked out hard