if you had a youtube channel what would it be about and what would be the name

anything music is too easy for this forum, as i expect (and myself included) we would do something/are doing something music related on the youtube.

mine would be "i don't like thing" and i would talk about thing i don't like.
not liking thing is my thing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If I knew that I'd have a YouTube channel, wouldn't I?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

You know, scratch that, I'd dedicate it to my cat, Mr. Fine Kitty.
It would be called Mr. Fine Kitty's Kitty Corner.
It would consist of Mr. Fine Kitty and his usual shenanigans.
i'd watch that
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
It would be a cooking show where I play a character whose shady past is never explicitly spoken about but implied through details in the background so viewers can speculate but their questions will never be addressed.
It would be called the "Channel with only one video about how this will be the only video on this channel because I can't be arsed".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sashki
It would be a cooking show where I play a character whose shady past is never explicitly spoken about but implied through details in the background so viewers can speculate but their questions will never be addressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I would be H4T3F33D3R and my channel would be me making someone's favorite food out of their least favorite food and making them eat it.

Like and subscribe for despair.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If I had the proper camera I would do an Alex Jones spin off. Make fun of all the conspiracy stuff on youtube.
Quote by sashki
sounds suspiciously like alantutorials
Dank Hill - Propane and Propane "Accessories"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would never want to do it but I've already thought of a couple ideas
- dance (tutorials + performances, plus general costuming stuff)
- book reviews
- language learning (my own journey + tutorials)
- makeup
cat