Saw him perform that song on Eurovision and it was a good time
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Strawberry
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
"all along the watchtower" -- o.g. john wesley harding version (what do you take me for?) -- but the youtube vid. is not available in my country -- down flow my tears
Oh boy, another "lemme ask you what your *thing* is so I have an excuse to share my *thing* without ever caring what is posted after the OP" thread.

I just love these. Just dandy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Oh boy, another "lemme ask you what your *thing* is so I have an excuse to share my *thing* without ever caring what is posted after the OP" thread.

you should, you jam some cool stuff

remember when you introduced me to all sorts of neat math rock
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by JustRooster

I dig these because sometimes you hear good shit you don't hear before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oaNOUmrQ0

Been listening to a lot of this album.
Quote by Primus2112
you should, you jam some cool stuff

remember when you introduced me to all sorts of neat math rock

B...but those are my life jams, not week!

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by institutions at #33972693
Ab-Soul - Black Lip Bastard (Remix) ft. Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock

Actually it's been my jam of the week for like 3 weeks now bc I can't stop listening to this album (Ab-Soul - Control System)

This was fire. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Quote by RAB11 at #33972858
EDIT: Actually no.

Great band, shit name.

Soundcheck - Catfish and the Bottlemen

That melody is catchy as hell. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Quote by JustRooster at #33972822

Spot on (see above).
Free Ali
Cosmo's Midnight - Walk With Me Feat. Kučka
Quote by JustRooster

Ironically enough, this post complaining about a lack of interaction will generate the most interaction.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at May 17, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola

That melody is catchy as hell. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Gatecrasher53 at #33973128
Ironically enough, this post complaining about a lack of interaction will generate the most interaction.

And funnily enough, he chose the wrong thread to complain, since I always check the replies (see threads: Mixtape exchange, Hip hop beats , Leave your masculinity at the door, Pasta- pretty much all of my threads), often making a point to bump it just to get more replies.
I've gotta say, I didn't notice it before but JT looks a lot better these days than he did back when he had that shitty thin goatee.
OP song made me want to go back and watch the video for Rock Your Body bc I liked JT a lot when I was younger, and he looks kinda gross in it.

Also, FREELY TOMORROW is gr8, sg. It's on Mitchie M's album Greatest Idol, and the whole album is wonderful.
This isn't a Mitchie M one, so it's sorta unrelated, but this is a Miku song that has been in my chill out rotation for a few years now.
Perturbator - The Uncanny Valley:

https://perturbator.bandcamp.com/

only saw the other day the album was getting crazy hype and managed to grab a ticket to his show in a few weeks before it sold out. I do like some electronic music but I am very picky about it, perturbator is pushing my buttons pretty hard.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 5