Has anyone on here had any experience opening a Hughes and Kettner combo amp??

I need to replace the "warm" input socket on a H&K Montana acoustic amp, and the last time I tried to open a similar combo it just wasn't happening. I think they might be glued together at the sides???

Anyone ever done one of these? It's basically the exact same box as a Blue Edition 30R, so if you've done one of those it would be the same

Any advice here would be amazing!!!

Thanks
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
I have never seen the amps chassis being glued in the cab. You can remove every screw from the cab that's around the chassis, such as the ones holding the handle as sometimes they are used to hold the chassis in place.
If it still doesn't come out, try to move up and down, from side side because it is not uncommon that it may feel like it's stuck when you want to pull the chassis out first time around.
Since posting this I've managed to work my way in and do the repair.

What I didn't remember having the option to do the on Blue Edition I had a look at a few years ago was remove the front grill (with speaker) and extract the amp from the front. I'm most used to Marshall style builds where you can always get at from the back!

It was tricky to remove the front as it was such a cosy fit, but got there in the end by dropping the amp itself down when I removed the screws and pushing from the back when I got my hand in.

All good now!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..