Hello everyone I've been playing classic guitar for 6-7 years and now that I have more free time I want to buy a electric guitar but I can't decide wich guitar and amp to buy.
I like les paul and was thinking in buying a epiphone les paul 100 (240&euro but I've been doing some research and found in some forums saying that it's better to give more 100€ and buy a epiphone les paul standard (352&euro and now I'm wondering if it really worths it for a beginner like me. Other thing that I can't decide is the amp I'm between the fender frontman 10g (59&euro and the fender mustang I V2 (125&euro.
I usually play classic rock and blues, led zeppelin, the white stripes, AC/DC ....
I would like to know what are your opinions. Thank you
Fender Tele, Fender Super Champ X2

Done
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Play a few Epi LPs and a some Strats. You'll quickly find what feel and sound suits you best.

As for the amps, the Fender Mustang is incredibly versatile. The factory default Presets w/ FX enabled are far too over processed, so best to use the basic amp model Presets (those w/o FX configured) to explore what the amp offers. The MI and MII Mustang v.2 versions are best used w/ software: Fender FUSE (Win or Mac) or REMUDA (Android).
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps