Hello!

So I'm going to buy a guitar with EMG 81/85's soon!

Don't worry, I have no problem with EMG's so dont tell me the negatives about EMG's

But if you find a passive guitar with a nice finish, set/through guitar neck, and possibly a Floyd in that price range, $350-$700 USD, let me know please! (play online games )

But I have one question, how long does their battery normally last? Just to give idea, I play about for at least an hour each day, 2-4 hours on the weekends, and sometimes unplugged practice.

If this changes anything, the guitar is either going to be a Schecter C-1 Platinum, and a Jackson SLATXMG3-6
Thanks!
Tags : motorcycle racing games download - truyện ma kinh dị
Last edited by ngomaichi at May 23, 2016,
Supposed to last 3000 hours or something. Just unplug when you finish playing and it will last for a long time. I think you'll notice itll be a little muddy when the battery is dying. You'll hear kind of a distorted sound when you hit the strings. I change mine long before that though so I don't remember for sure.
Last edited by esky15 at May 18, 2016,
The battery lasts a very, very long time. I've had my Jackson DK2M for over 5 years, and I still haven't had to replace the battery.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Thread closed due to the shitty spam links in the OP
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com