Hello all ,

any recomendation for me to buy effect espesially acoustic guitar ?

actually , Im looking only for reverb,chorus,and delay.

so maybe multieffect is the best choice for me.

I need to know what multieffect is good for me

Thankyou.
Your post is an absolute mess, but id recommend you get a reverb, and a looper.
Youtube: Musishoon
Yeah. Multi-effect processors work fine with acoustic guitars. The trick is not to overdo anything - keep whatever effects you use at a low key. Otherwise it will just sound like an electric guitar.
What are you using your acoustic for? Delay on acoustic is an effect that really stands out, so if you're mainly playing chords, a reverb and Looper is really all you need. Ditto and boss are make nice affordable loopers, and for reverb once again boss is nice, and I've heard TC electronics make nice ones. I personally use a ditto Looper and a boss RV6.
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you
I used to play acoustic through a electric guitar amp, and the only effect I used was the reverb built into the amp, and not much of that. I personally can't get excited about delay and chorus, but each to his own. A looper would be a lot of fun, but I find such things intimidating.

Tony Done

Does that video play for you? I get a "uploader has chosen not to make this video available in your country", message, along with static... I quess I'm going to have to install VPN software on this machine if I want to hear her play...

Quote by Tony Done
I used to play acoustic through a electric guitar amp, and the only effect I used was the reverb built into the amp, and not much of that. I personally can't get excited about delay and chorus, but each to his own. A looper would be a lot of fun, but I find such things intimidating.

I've always wanted to try a looper, but I'm afraid my lack of a true sense of musical time might cut short an 8 measure phrase to maybe 7 3/4 beats....:

Quote by Jimjambanx
What are you using your acoustic for? Delay on acoustic is an effect that really stands out, so if you're mainly playing chords, a reverb and Looper is really all you need. Ditto and boss are make nice affordable loopers, and for reverb once again boss is nice, and I've heard TC electronics make nice ones. I personally use a ditto Looper and a boss RV6.
What I've had a lot of fun wirth recently are, an octave pedal, EHX "Pitchfork". a touch of light compression, an another EHX pedal, "The Mel9 tape replay machine". (It emulates a Mellotron).

The "Pitchfork" can either give you a pseudo 12 string effect, or, if you're using a capo,you can add a sub octave only, and it restores some of the bass lost when you choke up the neck. It offsets the way the guitar sound "thins out", when using a capo.

A compressor will help you not seem clumsy at times, leveling out peaks. You can also use it on a 12 string in front of an equalizer, to curve to sound to what you want to hear.

And then there's the Mel9. The Mellotron was used heavily by the Beatles and many others during the late 60's & early 70''s and even beyond. This pedal will track a strummed acoustic guitar, and you can delay the onset of the effect so that it swells in behind the guitar.

It's fun if you want to goof around with songs like "Eleanor Rigby", where you can use the "Cello" setting, and it sounds like a string quartet is playing along with you.

Of course with these fairly exotic tricks, you're not going to want to use anywhere near as much of the "wet sound", as you would be tempted to do with an electric.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Feb 18, 2017,
For those of you interested, Digitech has a super versatile new pedal out called the Trio (and Trio+.)

I have one, got one as a gift for Christmas, and it can do way more than I need. The regular Trio is the "band creator" pedal, creating bass + drum backing tracks based on the chord progression that you "teach" it (in 144 different style variations), and the Trio+ is the same thing with the addition of a looper.

It's easy to use and very effective
My God, it's full of stars!
Loopers just take a bit of practise.. it's just like tapping your foot to the beat.. lots of fun to play around with and great for learning improvisation over some chords.. lots of delay pedals have loopers built in. I would recommend you get delay, reverb if your amp doesnt have it, and sometimes I like a light distortion or overdrive on my acoustic. I really like tc electronics and electro-harmonix as far as brands go.
I play folk music and have recently bought a Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal to use on some tracks live. It's an affordable one and has a variety of preset reverb options, some work well with acoustic and some don't but as a cheap option to add a bit of depth I find this one really useful.

Also if you are concerned about timing with a loop pedal maybe start off with a stomp box to get used to the idea of tapping your foot in time? I've got good timing normally but my coordination is terrible so I found it hard to tap my foot constantly in time to the music and the stomp box really helped with that.