Ultimate guitar exposed. Evidence that the satanic church endorses ultimate guitar.

I love making music just as much as most of you guys but let's really call out the symbolism which is put in front of us by various companies or craftsmen associated with the satanic church. The new Brent Hill flying v custom looks like a nice guitar until you start to think a little bit deeper about it. Take a good look at the picture. Here we are seeing a tattooed devil with a dysfigured body posing with what at first seems to be holding up his two fingers. But take a look at the way his arm, guitar, and legs are positioned in the picture. If seeing a devil or demon promoting a guitar isn't weird enough for you already, you can clearly see the pose is meant to spell out 6 6 6. This is the same thing a lot of models or mainstream rap artists do in their music videos to promote the satanic agenda. You start to wonder. If this stuff is everywhere in the media today maybe thats why people have become so hateful in our generation.

(Invalid img)

Listen, prayer was taken away from schools. Im not forcing anything on you so let's forbid companies such as Epiphone or Jackson to use satanic symbolism in their works. Jackson the bloodline is nothing but a catch phrase used to promote the devil. Bloodline means exactly what it says it means. The satanic bloodline. They are nice guitars but I mean let's call it out for what it is. They shouldn't be able to get away with it anymore than Rihanna or the people behind the makings of movies like Spectre. Satanism is also a religion of it's own that we don't want to be associated with. So censoring your false idol symbolism attacks on our souls seems like the logical thing to do. You have taken the one true God away from everything already through social engineering. We allowed you to be demons with the symbolism for long enough. Ultimate guitar endorsed by the satanic church. A war between good and evil. Episode 1. What the illuminati hides in plain sight.
Damn, for a second there, I thought it was going to be funny.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
idk, if Lucifer satisfies my demand for quality instruments at reasonable prices, I have no problem.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by kabadi.man
the fact you see these symbols everywhere says more about you than anything else

t. Enlightened Iron Piller

Last edited by Fat Lard at May 18, 2016,
Quote by kalypto
tldr?

ya pls anyone? I don't want to read any of that
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by kabadi.man
does it really matter? I mean, I can even look at a pentagram on not suddenly feel the urge to do anything remotely satanic.
the fact you see these symbols everywhere says more about you than anything else

I bet you don't even like Dionysian mystery cult orgies.
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theguitarist
ya pls anyone? I don't want to read any of that

It's purposefully badly written rubbish about rubbish, so dont worry about it.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
idk, if Lucifer satisfies my demand for quality instruments at reasonable prices, I have no problem.

There are no guitars in Hell.
pretty sure Satan plays guitar in hell

and the only song he knows is stairway to heaven
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad at #33974473
pretty sure Satan plays guitar in hell

and the only song he knows is stairway to heaven

Well executed joke.
Free Ali
I've drunked way too much wine today and now i have a headaces. Hail Xenu and all that pupate within her womb
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs
There's TuxGuitar tones in hell though.
Quote by JustRooster
disturbing lack of mention of hollywood satanic sex cult in OP, OP is most likely a plant
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
disturbing lack of mention of hollywood satanic sex cult in OP, OP is most likely a plant

That's because in Hollywood the sex cults are NON DENOMINATIONAL!
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

+1
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by EpiExplorer
Damn, for a second there, I thought it was going to be funny.

Wtf are you talking about, man? This was the funniest thing I've read all day!
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Your soul might as well have been sold to the devil considering you're the best of the best unmatched by anyone in the world just being honest not trying to be mean just sayin it like it is no competition the best like holy mother of god why am I just too good at what I do kind of the best.
Quote by fte85

Listen, prayer was taken away from schools. Im not forcing anything on you so let's forbid companies such as Epiphone or Jackson to use satanic symbolism in their works. Jackson the bloodline is nothing but a catch phrase used to promote the devil. Bloodline means exactly what it says it means. The satanic bloodline. They are nice guitars but I mean let's call it out for what it is.

Well Mr. Obvious thank you for enlightening us, I personally never made the connection between evil symbolism and Jackson a company that has pretty much always catered to heavy metal musicians. Metal is, correct me if I'm wrong, generally associated with evil intentionally I might add!

If you think separating religion and public school (separation of church and state) and separating religion and corporations if the same then your views are skewed. We enjoy freedom of religion in most civilised countries whether or not you agree with a specific religion is not of any importance.

If you don't like companies that use this symbolism then don't patronize them, it's that simple.

I'm surprised you didn't point out the obvious satanic symbolism of the horned G in the UG logo

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 18, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
There are no guitars in Hell.

Have you ever been to a Guitar Center on a Saturday? Pretty much the same thing as Hell.
Skip the username, call me Billy
whos brent hill

unless thats brent hinds

i think its brent hinds

either way, bitchin v
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at May 23, 2016,
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Have you ever been to a Guitar Center on a Saturday? Pretty much the same thing as Hell.

I actually LIKE GC
Quote by TobusRex
I actually LIKE GC

I don't mind GC in spite of the fact that most of the employess are hard pressed to intelligently answer simple questions I find a lot of bargains on used stuff there, it can get a bit hellish on Saturday though.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 23, 2016,