and these vending machines are in front of you. You put a dollar in. What do you get?

inb4 a refund.

Cupcakes for sure. Or Pop-Tarts.

I know skittles and I know starbursts
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
i've never tried half of them but probably some doritos and a whichever chocolate bar
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Some of those chocchip cookies
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I don't want a snack, omg stop trying to control me!

No, but srsly, I only know Cheetos, Skittles and Oreos out of all of those.
But since I'm curious about them jalapeño snacks I'll pick those.
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I would set myself on fire.

The Flamin Funyuns are hot but I don't think they will make you burst into flames

Myself I'd go for the Andy Capp's Hot Fries!

And that vending machine sucks, somebody needs to fill it up, post again when it is full!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 19, 2016,
Whats the thing inbetween the skittles and the other butterfinger bar? It looks like some sort of peanut chocolate delight.

With a gun to my head I'd get that or the butterfinger on the left. But its a shit selection so I'd save the buck.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whats the thing inbetween the skittles and the other butterfinger bar? It looks like some sort of peanut chocolate delight.

With a gun to my head I'd get that or the butterfinger on the left. But its a shit selection so I'd save the buck.
Nutter Butter! Coincidentally I just ate the one my mom brought home from her vending machine. She had to buy 2 because it got stuck.

It's not chocolate. It's like a peanut butter cookie.

They usually have more, including a Cinnamon Honey Bun and a cheescake danish ( ) but they sell fast.
Also there's a bag of popcorn in the second vending machine. Not sure if anyone noticed that.
Skittles

Yes mate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'd go with the flamin hot funyuns, just because I've never seen the flamin hot variety before. Otherwise, either the jalapeno chips or the butterfinger.

Wait a minute, there's a butterfinger cup! WTF is that, like a reeses cup? I'm going with that.
i wouldn't pay a dollar for any of that crap lol
who still eats junk from vending machines?
i think the last time i bought something, it was a drink because i super thirsty
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by cha33 armstrong
I know skittles and I know starbursts

Famous fucking Amos. You think he's famous by accident? Get your shit together, son.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Mmmm.... Starburst
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin