View poll results: Poll question
I regret the way I treated some people when I was younger
38 73%
I don't regret the way I treated some people when I was younger
14 27%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
When you were younger?

I'm 26, so I've been out of high school for a while and when I think back about how I treated some kids, or even talked about some kids when they weren't around I feel kinda ashamed. But I said things that really were quite mean. I'd joke about the fat kids and tease the nerdy kids, and mock the kids with mental disabilities (not like a "haha he's so ******ed" way but laughing at the kid who would make weird sounds and faces randomly).

I remember there was one girl in high school who was really quite large. She'd wear sweats every day and she was quite homely as well. Although I never even spoke to her, I'd make jokes with my friends about putting signs on her back that said "may fling rocks" and stuff. I never said anything to her face, but I can only imagine how she felt going through high school. I feel so ashamed of myself for doing things like that.

As I've grown up I try to treat people better, regardless of whether they can hear what I'm saying or not. I'll still call people terrible things, but only if they've wronged me in some way, which I don't feel is unreasonable or even wrong.
Check out my band Disturbed
Yep. Like any other kid, I was a dick sometimes. Still am, but I try to be actively better about it. I also apologize.
My God, it's full of stars!
I was a condescending, insufferable twat when I was younger and that led to a very lonely time for me people found it very hard to like me, so I put up with a lot of bullying and dished it back out in retaliation.

As a result my social skills are very much limited. People seem to like me enough when I let them in, but I'm still very selective about who I spend my time and conversation with. Sometimes I wish I'd done things differently.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I treated people pretty fairly so I don't really have any regrets.

I mean, I could be a snarky puppy but only if you started it
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i wish i had treated bad people worse
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
when i was young i was really an ass
like i would be sarcastic around immature kids, and sometimes i'd say too much of the truth, and they would get butthurt

but seriously, i regret saying somethings to some chicks and just wish i was a little more nice to some people i went to school with.
i feel like the only people i've ever treated wrongly were annoying guys and weird chicks that try to get with me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hell yeah i was a cunt

i still am probably but that's besides the point

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
arent you the one with the inane 'bullying is a social corrective method' argument or some shit
ggg1 ggg3

I only regret the way i treated your mom
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I was sometimes. My friends were even bigger dicks, though. It helped me observe my actions as if from a distance and I'd never do it. I'm still condescending, not in obvious ways but arrogant nonetheless.
Quote by behind_you
arent you the one with the inane 'bullying is a social corrective method' argument or some shit

stewie doesn't even know what kind of person he is trying to parody anymore
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by behind_you

behind_you MISTAKES Dreadnought for StewieSwan. Following events to come.
Yeah same here I'm pretty much a nice, innocent silent monk meditating and giving out compliments until someone has wronged me. Only then do I retaliate.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Only one person but every time I try to make it up to them their extremely rude to me and I loose it and make things worse so I decided screw it.
song stuck in my head today

I don't hold high school against anyone in the same way I hope they don't hold high school against me.

Quote by behind_you

That was Dread.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at May 19, 2016,
Yeah that Jesus Christ, man he was so nice. He ONLY insulted people if they wronged him
Quote by Overlord
Quote by behind_you

1. No, that's not me

2. Everything written on the internet is true always
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Carnivean
Yeah that Jesus Christ, man he was so nice. He ONLY insulted people if they wronged him

I don't read fairy tales.
song stuck in my head today

I went through phases. I pretty much kept to myself for a while but could be mean like all kids. I was the target of some of the meanness during school so once I got some self-confidence I ended up being just as mean to them, and I'm not proud of it. It was usually stuff like their reading ability or intelligence, which I'm sure they felt bad about already.

I think I've made good progress but still lapse into that sometimes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I needn't have gone out of my way to be friendly and kind to people who did not treat me well at all. I don't regret it but if I had to change something about how I treated others, it would be that.
cat
Quote by behind_you

That's me, and yep, it's a real and effective thing, I'm sorry u r not smart enough to understand it
My God, it's full of stars!
I used to be quite elitist and condescending to people who didn't share my opinions or interests so I was probably a bit of an arsehole and I wish I was less of an arsehole

But people seemed to like me more then so

Otherwise I wish I was a bit more passionate to my ex for the first year of our relationship because I was a bit cold

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
No I kinda wish I was more of an assertive asshole tbh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lbc_sublime
I don't read fairy tales.

Really? So you've never read like Harry Potter or Little Red Riding Hood or anything like that?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Dreadnought
That's me, and yep, it's a real and effective thing, I'm sorry u r not smart enough to understand it

See he's doing it right now, behind you. Are you starting to feel 'corrected'?
Quote by Overlord
At my high school, if you were a dick to anybody, you better be ready to fight. I know at least 3 kids that would be considered "nerds" and got expelled for fighting because they stuck up for themselves when they were picked on. Although it felt kind of unsafe at times, I feel like bullying was not really an issue.
Quote by Carnivean
Really? So you've never read like Harry Potter or Little Red Riding Hood or anything like that?

Are you saying Harry Potter is a fairy?
I've noticed that I'll get a bit '0 tolerance' when seeing things at times, and can be impulsive, probably stemming from favoring rage fantasies over sticking up for myself back in the day (DAE latebloomer struggles). But it's usually always regrettable.
In high school I stayed out of everyone's way, and then everyone forgot about me.

This is the ideal way to go through high school. I have made more friends from my high school *after* high school than I did when I was attending. Because I stayed out of their way until we were all mature enough that being friends wouldn't be steeped in 18 layers of "high school drama".

Moral of the story is don't make friends.
If there is a God, it's me.
I never bullied people or made fun of other people very much, but unfortunately I treated some of my friends poorly when I was going through some rough times so yeah I regret that.
Page 1 of 2