Page 1 of 6
idk i'm in my early 20's and i'm not married either
what's going to happen to me if i keep this up for another 5, 10, 15 years?

is it true that i'll be spending my life chasing money and my passions and avoiding situations where everyone has their wife and kid and i'm just in the corner like
does everyone "need" a family these days? aren't there enough people on this planet...

or maybe it's also true that people with kids are just as clueless as the rest of us?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm fucking rich just because I don't have kids and a wife.
I wouldn't have a damn nickel to spend if I wasn't single.
Quote by EyeNon15

That's funny, I have more money now that I'm married. You sound like kind of a dipshit.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
That's funny, I have more money now that I'm married. You sound like kind of a dipshit.

You look like a dipshit.
Please ask me how I know what you look like
Depends on your job. Money is the key to no kids. If you have no future, have kids and let them have a future.

I'm married with no kids and I'm happy but I have a decent job.
song stuck in my head today

Holidays are cheaper because you can go during term time!

Idk, I want kids one day so I can't really think what it would be like to not have children. I imagine I will just be like I am now but older and richer...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Wouldn't know. I'm married with a kid but I doubt anyone would take me seriously if I claimed to be an adult.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EyeNon15
You look like a dipshit.
Please ask me how I know what you look like

My picture's on my profile. What a mystery.
That's another thing.
You don't have to be an "adult" if you pass on wife and kids.
As far as I can tell though "adult" just means to let your body become severly out of shape and let stress destroy the rest of you.
Case by case basis of course.
Some people can't handle it at all.
I have a friend who's gf left him and he immediately had to go find another to move in with him. First one he could find, I know it won't last.
But he's so accustomed to living with a woman he can't take care of himself.
He can't wash his own clothes or prepare a meal or any type of domestic chore.
Quote by EyeNon15

dink tho
I don't feel ready to have kids yet.

A part of me doesn't want to have kids because I don't want them to suffer the same things I have.
Quote by k.lainad

does everyone "need" a family these days? aren't there enough people on this planet...

If you're looking for reasons why people want kids, this isn't one of them.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 19, 2016,
Quote by tateandlyle
dink tho

Seems fine for younger folks but
This old dog ain't learning that new trick.
I'm too accustomed to doing what I want when I want. With who I want.
no you shouldn't breed ts
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by EyeNon15
That's another thing.
You don't have to be an "adult" if you pass on wife and kids.
As far as I can tell though "adult" just means to let your body become severly out of shape and let stress destroy the rest of you.

That's funny, I'm married and I don't have to be an "adult," and I'm pretty in shape. You're sounding more and more like a dipshit the more you post.

Quote by EyeNon15
Case by case basis of course.

He says after two posts of blanket statements.
Last edited by JustRooster at May 19, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
That's funny, I'm married and I don't have to be an "adult," and I'm pretty in shape. You're sounding more and more like a dipshit the more you post.

So you are a shitty husband and are/will be a shitty parent.
They exist by the millions.
You are sounding more and more like someone who regrets getting married and trying too hard to justify it.
You're poor choices don't make me a dipshit.
Quote by EyeNon15
So you are a shitty husband and are/will be a shitty parent.
They exist by the millions.
You are sounding more and more like someone who regrets getting married and trying too hard to justify it.

Quote by EyeNon15

You're poor choices don't make me a dipshit.

No, your posts make you a dipshit.
I don't plan on having kids. Just gonna marry a hot wife, drive nice cars, and go to nice places all day every day.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Youre mad at your wife bro not me.
Talk it out with her.
Relationships take a lot of work, regardless of how much you pretend otherwise.
eyenon is seems like one of the most unhappy people ever
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
eyenon is seems like one of the most unhappy people ever

Do you think you are some kind of ray of sunshine.
You bitter asshole.

And if you are implying that a relationship will cure someone's unhappiness you are pretty damn clueless.
I do not really have any desire to have children; I am definitely open to the possibility of it in the distant future, but it's not like a life goal. I would like to settle down with a nice girl one day, though. I think that would be v. chill.
I don't want to imagine a future where I can't have my own kids, and I wouldn't want kids without being married. I would definitely still be an adult without children or marriage but it's not what I envision for myself.

Loads of people feel the same as you and that's okay too. For some people, taking care of children and raising them is their passion. It's not that way for everyone.

Also don't worry about being unmarried or childless in your early 20s! You have plenty of time to figure things out and it's quite possible you might change your mind in the next few years. A year ago I would not have been this adamant about having children, yet here I am now.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 19, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Do you think you are some kind of ray of sunshine.
You bitter asshole.

And if you are implying that a relationship will cure someone's unhappiness you are pretty damn clueless.

didn't say any of that. case and point right here.

On topic, I'm definitely not having kids for a variety of reasons. I think I'd like to be with someone indefinitely, but I'm kind of jaded toward marriage right now, and I'm terrified of personal commitment for whatever reason. Oddly enough, the only person I could actually see myself with is the person who is also terrified of commitment and sabotages her own relationships. go figure
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am going to be alone and bitter forever
you're doing such a good job of that already! keep it up

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33975797
I don't plan on having kids. Just gonna marry a hot wife, drive nice cars, and go to nice places all day every day.

this sounds like the best of both worlds
i would do this
marry someone who is loyal and smart, and just have fun and never get out of the honey moon phase lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

24, single, no children, having a nice life
I'm planning on becoming older than 24 one day, would be happy with changing the 'single' part and am as of yet entirely undecided on the 'children' part.