Hello. I want buy fingerstyle classical guitar method. Normally i am electric guitarist but i am curious about baroque. Can you recommend me baroque or different fingerstyle classical guitar method? I will go to Oxford next month and i want buy from there. Thanks.
A few questions, so that we may be able to help you more properly. Can you read sheet music, and what exactly do you want to achieve? If you want to play Bach for example, which I suspect you're interested in given the period, there are a few revelations.

There is, though I may be mistaken by a few years, I believe a 70-year-dead-composer rule on copyright when it comes to publishings, after that period it runs out. Given that (presumably) every baroque composer died more than a few centuries ago, all those original and several later re-publishings are technically free. And they are in great number floating around the internet. So if you're just interested in playing pieces, you can save a lot of money looking them up as there are many great versions available for free, legally.

If you are not capable of reading sheet music, but still interested in old music, don't fret. There is also a great number of lute music from the renaissance and baroque period, which was just about entirely written in tablature. Especially the renaissance period lute music translates especially well to guitar, where the baroque period requires a bit more retuning. Granted, some of these tablatures are somewhat different depending on where the composer is from (such as using letters instead of numbers, or turning the tablature upside down).

If you are insistent on purchasing a book, I recall quite enjoying the Basix Guitar TAB series. If you wish to start at the beginning... well, 'any' guitar method with notes will do. They're all equally awful, unless you live in my country, in which case I could direct you to those few methods I've seen that are actually good. But I expect those aren't distributed outside of the country.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I quite liked the Fredrick Noad books, but you will have to learn to read notation to use them (covered in the first book). Many of the pieces in the first book are written by Noad himself but have the sound you're after. If you can make it through the first book, you will have all the techniques you need for that style and can pick up some sheet music books and go from there if you don't want to keep on with his method.