Hey Guys! Ordered a new Guitar - Ibanez RG421EX-BKF

Can hardly find any reviews online, anyone play one before?

I usually play in Drop B so i'm getting it set up for this tuning with Not-Even-Slinky 12-56 Gauge strings, If i tune up to Drop c or down to A# will any problems occur? will i need to setup my guitar again for these kinds of tuning?
I wouldn't use 56 for a low b or a#. I use it for C and i certainly wouldnt go lower with it. Even though thats a matter of preference, i still think you will find that string set very loose for such low tunings.
Quote by JackovSlayer
I wouldn't use 56 for a low b or a#. I use it for C and i certainly wouldnt go lower with it. Even though thats a matter of preference, i still think you will find that string set very loose for such low tunings.

Bruh I use .10 and I play down to drop A xD
btw Slipknot uses .10-.56 and .10-.60
Quote by joseph24
Bruh I use .10 and I play down to drop A xD
btw Slipknot uses .10-.56 and .10-.60

What's the scale lenght on your guitar?
Quote by bairey
Hey Guys! Ordered a new Guitar - Ibanez RG421EX-BKF

Can hardly find any reviews online, anyone play one before?

Use Google. There are a ton. Sheesh. It's a pretty basic guitar in flat black. What's to review?
Depends how tight you like your strings. On my 7 string, I use 11-49 with a 66 for the low B and find that perfect for standard.
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
All down to preference, dude.
If I wanted to string a 25.5" scale guitar for Drop B, I'd probably use 12-60, then bump the .60 up to a .66 for Ab.

Currently though, I have an Explorer (24.75") set up for Drop A with 13-70, so again, it's all preference