Page 1 of 2
I have the firearms thread, I think. Haven't posted on a while. My rifles are in the safe at my dad's place so I haven't shot for a while
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
original mumu thread
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't want to look through my threads because they're probably terrible
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My two longest threads are both about black people and both of them are closed lmao

Both are at around 250 and ones about if white people can say nigga and the other one is if the pit is attracted to black people
Last edited by whywefight at May 21, 2016,
Mine's like maybe 20 replies or something lol
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
What's that thing under where it shows your past threads.
It says posts per day. For me it says 0.15 posts per day, Im pretty sure I post more than that per day.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 21, 2016,
Breaking Bad thread
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EyeNon15
What's that thing under where it shows your past threads.
It says posts per day. For me it says 0.15 posts per day, Im pretty sure I post more than that per day.

It doesn't count the pit, that's why my total posts is like 300 something
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Cba to link it but the captain america civil war thread 900+ replies
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
The 2nd pony thread.

About 350k views and 40k+ replies.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I think that cycling one I did thw other week was probably my best. (at least in terms of traffic/posts)

The one for the ultra conservative artist did well too.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
the relationship thread i guess, 9,000-some odd replies
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
185, the TotalBiscuit cancer update thread.

Some real pricks in there.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by MinterMan22
2500 posts

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 2