Page 1 of 2
Why do you suck at life?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I worry too much and am not confident

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Bad at being bothered to exist, tbh..
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
do you want the full list?

-worry too much
-shy
-socially inept
-don't believe in myself
-grumpy most of the time
-lonely and bitter
-hate stepping out of my comfort zone
-lazy
-make poor decisions when they matter most
-won't stick to anything
I worry to much and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zx9PN1TuY8

I'm working on that anger one though.
Last edited by CodeMonk at May 21, 2016,
I worry too little and get nothing done
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I'm probably a fucking piece of human garbage at my core, but then add degenerative mental illnesses on top of that and I never really got a fair shake to not suck at life
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33978265

yep
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm really good at life actually. Got nothing to complain about.
If there is a God, it's me.
Laziness is pretty much my main issue

I mean there's a bunch of other reasons but most of them come back to that
I have nothing important to say
Maybe not suck, but a bit behind where I'd like to be because of poor life choices but I'm working towards what I want now and have been for years. I just want more everything.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

You're a generally smart guy, find something to put your efforts towards that would make you proud to show to people.

Quote by Banjocal
Just generally miserable.

Let me know what I can do to help. I liked your music blog, do you still do it?

Quote by Bladez22
lazy

It just takes recognition. Do you share your hobbies?

Quote by kalypto
do you want the full list?

-worry too much
-shy
-socially inept
-don't believe in myself
-grumpy most of the time
-lonely and bitter
-hate stepping out of my comfort zone
-lazy
-make poor decisions when they matter most
-won't stick to anything

Have you tried online dating?

Quote by whywefight
Hard to lose at a game I never showed up to

Real talk.

Quote by ElMaco
I worry too little and get nothing done

Perhaps try asking for feedback more often on things you do. Seeing other's involvement might inspire you.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'm probably a fucking piece of human garbage at my core, but then add degenerative mental illnesses on top of that and I never really got a fair shake to not suck at life

I mean, no you're not. Do you base your esteem on your personal relationships or perceived interaction online?

Quote by WCPhils
yep

Nah, dude, you're cool.

Quote by MinterMan22
hey

You're far more emotionally intuitive than all your shitposting would normally let on.

Quote by Rebel Scum
Maybe not suck, but a bit behind where I'd like to be because of poor life choices but I'm working towards what I want now and have been for years. I just want more everything.

Awesome attitude, homie I hope you get there.
Quote by JustRooster
I mean, no you're not. Do you base your esteem on your personal relationships or perceived interaction online?

Both?

And also neither cuz it runs deeper than just how I relate to others.
Quote by JustRooster at #33978389

Have you tried online dating?

lol

I don't suck at life, life sucks at me
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Both?

And also neither cuz it runs deeper than just how I relate to others.

I'm no psychiatrist, all I can do is wish you luck, bruh. This being UG, I'll probably still shitpost in reply to your shitposts, but just remember, it's in the context of love.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
lol

I don't suck at life, life sucks at me

Homie, online dating is the shit. You can categorically filter out all the republican psychology majors in your city. Seriously useful.
Last edited by JustRooster at May 21, 2016,
No desire to anything besides the cycle of wake up, shower/brush teeth, eat, and go to bed.
Skip the username, call me Billy
What you fear you attract. What you love you create. If you want to make others happy, have compassion. If you want to be happy, have compassion.
Not confident, crappy work ethic (half the time), low energy.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by geo-rage
What you fear you attract. What you love you create. If you want to make others happy, have compassion. If you want to be happy, have compassion.

This isn't S&L, bruh.
Quote by JustRooster at #33978396

Homie, online dating is the shit. You can categorically filter out all the republican psychology majors in your city. Seriously useful.

I've just had shit luck with it I guess. I've tried it on and off for a few years and either I get a date and the girl turns out to be boring, there's no physical attraction, or they are awesome and then just randomly stop talking to me.
Justrooster get the fudge out of here with your positiveness.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I know the question is pretty straight forward, but how exactly would you define someone who sucks at life? Would it be based on their problems? Their mental well being? Successfulness? How well they meet social standards? All of the above?

I could tell you all those things and I still wouldn't be sure if it would mean I suck at life.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 22, 2016,
All of the above. And you'd know it if you suckered at life, because you'd wake up every day with a feeling of "not again".
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at May 22, 2016,
Quote by Neo Evil11
All of the above. And you'd know it if you suckered at life, because you'd wake up every day with a feeling of "not again".
But see, I don't get that because not succeeding at any of those things is a very natural part of life. Everyone is bound to find failure in any one or even all of them at some point in their life.

So if failure is a natural part of life, how does that translate to sucking at life? Despite how you feel about it, it's really just a problem that can happen to anyone. So if that's the case, is it really even possible for anyone to suck at life?

If you compare your life to someone who doesn't have any of those issues, then sure, you would feel like your life sucks. But all you're really doing by doing that is viewing your end goal from a more pessimistic view (i.e. "He has it made, why can't I live his life?")

Your problems are uniquely your own, so they should be solved by your own. Even if you need help with it.

To be honest, I think what you're really asking isn't why someone sucks at their life, but rather what they don't like or maybe even hate about their own life.
You just described depression

Neo you're terrible
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
You just described depression

Neo you're terrible

Don't blame me for how people feel about their life.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Don't blame me for how people feel about their life.

Lol
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No dinero and no real will to go above and beyond. The main thing I need to teach myself is discipline.

You rack disciprine?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JustRooster

Awesome attitude, homie I hope you get there.

You know whats really funny though is I was having a convo with a dude and we're both in the same boat with being married with kids except he stayed in the same area he grew up in and now has a house and close family ties whilst I traveled and partied and we both envy how we both got to this stage in our lives lol.
Page 1 of 2