Page 1 of 3
just go sit in a field or somewhere in the forest and think? maybe on top of a hill somwhere or the cliffs if you live near the sea?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
yeah, i grew up in the countryside so i appreciate being around nature and the peacefulness of it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
yes and living in the city is killing me inside

I tend to photograph trees and shit with my grandad camera. I've been googling shit about Alaska but apparently there's loads of insects and the prices are really high
Quote by JamSessionFreak
just go sit in a field or somewhere in the forest and think? maybe on top of a hill somwhere or the cliffs if you live near the sea?

Yea one day I'll head to the Everglades to think with the alligators.
No. The fields are full of cow and/or sheep shit, and the woods are hoachin' with midges.

Nature is fucking horrible.

#pavethefuckoutofit
Yeh I try then it gets boring after 2 seconds.
But my back deck has a sweet view of a golf course and a lake I sit there a lot for 5 minutes or so at a time. I sit there and smoke weed while watching the golfers.
Cant do it for long though until I start checking stuff out on my phone.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 22, 2016,
yeah best part about this time of the year is getting to bum around w/ or w/o qt in pretty fields with colourful trees blooming and singing birds and all that shit until some sweaty slob in a stained tank top comes outta nowhere with his loud ass lawnmower ruining the moment
One of my favorite activities is sitting in the grass at the park playing chess and smoking while listening to music.
No way. I think too much already. I like being in nature but I don't actually find it much more relaxing than being in an urban environment.

Actually one of my favorite ways to relax is to go to a crowded area and people-watch while eating or something.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 22, 2016,
Quote by fredgarvin
I pee outside everyday.

i pee outside exclusively at work
feels good, saves time & water
Yeah, I live on the coast and beaches and marshes aren't too far from my house. And in the opposite direction there are a lot of pine forests.

Need to chill out sometime and lose that directed attention fatigue.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by Eastwinn
i pee outside exclusively at work
feels good, saves time & water

I suck at aiming so any chance to pee outside I'm all for it
once i was chilling on the edge of a field outside of town and three or four deer came by to do deer stuff, it was pretty cool

my main problem is that i tend to smoke a cig or two when i chill like this cuz it just feels nice

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I used to go to the roof of my apartment. The view was pretty neat, had the seawall a couple blocks away and I could see the village where all the shopping stores were with a ferris wheel that had its lights change every few seconds.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by JamSessionFreak
once i was chilling on the edge of a field outside of town and three or four deer came by to do deer stuff, it was pretty cool

my main problem is that i tend to smoke a cig or two when i chill like this cuz it just feels nice

Why not smoke a joint or two? Cigs are bad for you man. Like... Your body regenerates it's cells all day everyday. Cig smoke contains chemicals that can cause mutations to occur because the chemicals aren't natural. But jrcsgtpeppers, I know this, everyone that smokes know this, we just don't care. Well you should because why do I care enough to say something?
Please, I can do that at home.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Why not smoke a joint or two?

i do that sometimes but i cant at this time because reasons

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I go out into the woods on a sunny day, take a nice hike, find a nice place to rest, and then I write lyrics about how much I fucking hate everybody.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by EyeNon15
I suck at aiming so any chance to pee outside I'm all for it

sit down
i try not to because when my mind is unfocused and unsupervised it is not good
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
do you ever feel

like a plastic bag
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Baby Joel

i only just now realised how much that must suck

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Why not smoke a joint or two? Cigs are bad for you man. Like... Your body regenerates it's cells all day everyday. Cig smoke contains chemicals that can cause mutations to occur because the chemicals aren't natural. But jrcsgtpeppers, I know this, everyone that smokes know this, we just don't care. Well you should because why do I care enough to say something?

inhaling smoke at all is bad for you
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Baby Joel

adhd? I have that problem too where unfocused fucks me up. Like full blown, I start having panic attacks instantly. This is why I spend most of my time keeping my brain occupied.

Don't know why I go on UG though, this is the opposite of brain stimulation.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33979069

smoking anything is bad for you lmao
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I've got woods right behind my house but I wouldnt go in them alone to think because dog walkers might look at me funny and I just can't have that
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I've got woods right behind my house but I wouldnt go in them alone to think because dog walkers might look at me funny and I just can't have that

Be honest, it's actually a dogging hotspot and you're out thee interfering with yourself every night.
I did yesterday. Weather was nice, and I rode my bike all the way into Germany. Sat down in the shade by the edge of a field there. Was great

Pic for proof:

Actually, now that I think of it, sitting at places and just staring and thinking is probably my favourite thing to do.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at May 22, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
I did yesterday. Weather was nice, and I rode my bike all the way into Germany. Sat down in the shade by the edge of a field there. Was great

Pic for proof:

Actually, now that I think of it, sitting at places and just staring and thinking is probably my favourite thing to do.

damn dude, that's awesome

last night i decided i just felt like chilling in a field so i went to the top of this small hill that my town sort of hugs and found a nice little chill spot. it was great, the moon was very bright so i could see everything and there was a light breeze rustling the tall grass

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
And get Lyme disease from a deer tick, no thanks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
And get Lyme disease from a deer tick, no thanks.
pussy man the fuck up
Quote by guitarxo
Actually one of my favorite ways to relax is to go to a crowded area and people-watch while eating or something.

And that is how I developed social anxiety. Thanks for contributing.
Page 1 of 3