Anyone playing any dope PC games?

Im stuck on league of legends(ranked:silver) if anyone wants to play or wants to carry me to gold LOL.

I still play total annihilation, age of empires, and ultima online. (although im waiting for the new UO shard called uowars to be released)

what pc games you guys play? put me on something unique!
there's this new game that's pretty crazy, like best graphics I've ever seen and the gameplay is unlike anything I've ever played before. It's called Wolfenstein 3D.
If there is a God, it's me.
half-life series are my all time favorite pc games and probably favorite games in general

if youre into story driven single player fps games

f.e.a.r. series is pretty good too
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at May 22, 2016,
pc games are stupid hud
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
post in the game thread n00b

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by gonzaw
Blasphemy, Doom is where it's at

The weird thing is that both of these things are actually new and modern releases.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Currently playing Baileys Book House
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Primus2112 at #33979172
half-life series are my all time favorite pc games and probably favorite games in general

if youre into story driven single player fps games

f.e.a.r. series is pretty good too

im currently playing hl2 for the first actual time
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Black Mesa was really good. It's basically the original Half Life but without the eyesore graphics (and a few game play changes I believe).
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
There's Overwatch coming out on the 24th, that's pretty fun.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Seeing as you like your strategy games, you should probably check out Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Shooters: Painkiller Black for campaign, Killing Floor 2 for multi. RPG's: Witcher 2, Darksiders 2. Etc: Besieged, Zeno Clash
Orion: Prelude

It's basically Tribes 2 with dinosaurs to shoot. And it's incredible. And it's one dollar on Steam.

I love it and its developers so much that when I have a couple dollars leftover in my Steam wallet I buy copies of it and give them away. It's that good.
Quote by necrosis1193 at #33979411
There's Overwatch coming out on the 24th, that's pretty fun.

have you played it? I've been hearing about it and just looked it up, I've been looking for something different from DS3 to play and this looks like it would be a good contrast. I used to play TF2 a lot back in the day
Quote by EpiExplorer
The weird thing is that both of these things are actually new and modern releases.

I said "Wolfenstein 3D". Not "Wolfenstein: The New Order".

I also didn't say Doom because people would think I meant the new Doom, but fuck that game, I really do think Doom 1 and 2 are the best video games of all time and I really do recommend that pretty much anyone who enjoys games should give them a try.
If there is a God, it's me.
This should be a rival thread to the existing gaming thread

we need some healthy competition

You must first establish the rules and beliefs, like pc master race only / new games suck

Also a funnier thread title
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33979573
have you played it? I've been hearing about it and just looked it up, I've been looking for something different from DS3 to play and this looks like it would be a good contrast. I used to play TF2 a lot back in the day

Played it during the open beta weekend they had from the 4th to the 9th, it's a blast. The art style is great, and the sound engineering is superb, from the music to the sound effects and little touches like footstep echoes and ambient noise. The heroes are really fun to play for the most part, with enough diversity to their playstyles to make it feel like more than just one game. It's easy to pick up too, so while it has a decent skill ceiling from what I can tell, it also has a low enough skill floor that you can jump right in and start having fun.

It does have a few balancing issues, as well as fewer maps than I'd like, but any multiplayer game that's just being released and has yet to have widespread community feedback will usually have both of those issues. If you can justify the money, I'd say it's well worth it. Can't comment on DS3 since I've never played it, but I have spent an ungodly amount of time playing TF2, and if you liked it, then you'll have a good time in Overwatch.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 23, 2016,
Quote by Trowzaa
im currently playing hl2 for the first actual time

how much do you love it
this is now the half life 2 appreciation thread the n00bs in the main thread don't appreciate+ it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Primus2112 at #33980697
how much do you love it

very mcuh so

lyle you were right all along

who would have thought it is so much better on pc than console
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

u guys

u guys r the guys
Think it's still in my top 10 I'll go check, incredible game.

Yeah it's in da top 5

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
Dragon Age: Origins
Half Life 2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Crysis
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Bastion
Batman: Arkham Origins
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
The Witcher
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Spec Ops: The Line
Fallout: New Vegas
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Baldur's Gate
FIFA13