Page 1 of 3
I don't think I have a least favorite food. If I don't like something, I don't eat it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Luganiga sausages are pretty nasty.

They just taste like nice sausages gone bad.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
idk I had octopus and it was pretty bad so I'm gonna go with that. I had some eel in sushi once and that was bad too.

also, I had caviar the other day without knowing it and it was
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
idk I had octopus and it was pretty bad so I'm gonna go with that. I had some eel in sushi once and that was bad too.

also, I had caviar the other day without knowing it and it was
caviar to me isn't really much of anything. when i am gorging on sushi it goes down without a thought.

and octopus is it is not food.
Quote by eGraham at #33979496
I don't think I have a least favorite food. If I don't like something, I don't eat it.

Same.

Tell your mum to quit calling me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Oh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Will Lane at #33979517
caviar to me isn't really much of anything.

yeah I took a big spoonful of it on my plate because I thought it was like some weird cous cous type thing and then while I was eating it I was like "I wonder if this is caviar?" and it was. It was much more mild than I imagined, good though.
I don't like any vegetables. None of them. If you sneak some chopped veggies into my lumpia I might still like it but I can't eat raw veggies. They're so gross.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I don't like any vegetables. None of them. If you sneak some chopped veggies into my lumpia I might still like it but I can't eat raw veggies. They're so gross.

wow haha do you know how many vegetables you should be eating per day?!
Quote by neidnarb11890

"I am so health conscious I won't drink tap water but hells yeah drugs and veggies are gross yeh."
Quote by chrismendiola
"I am so health conscious I won't drink tap water but hells yeah drugs and veggies are gross yeh."

smoking is bad for you just smoke marijuana every day.
fried okra is great, but I can't stand it boiled or in a soup. I just can't take the sliminess.

I can't handle sardines either. The one time I tried it I could barely make myself put it in my mouth because of the smell and then I almost gagged at the taste. I managed to chew it up and swallow, but just barely. Did not take a second bite.

Can't think of anything else right now. I like most foods.
Quote by neidnarb11890 at #33979551
smoking is bad for you just smoke marijuana every day.

Quote by chrismendiola at #33979546

Quote by neidnarb11890 at #33979538

fucking slain
I used to not like bitter melon but now I love it. Same with chayote.

I don't like the idea of eating prawns if I can see their eyes and octopus if I can see the suckers but I like the taste of both
cat
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33979594
Lately, steak.

Why does anyone like such a generic piece of meat I will never know

i will kill you
Any meat or fish. Anything with cheese really.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33979594
Lately, steak.

Why does anyone like such a generic piece of meat I will never know

Yeah, word, steak is so overrated.
Free Ali
I'm glad you guys maintain a healthy conscious by making fun of jrcsgtpeppers on a daily basis. I said I think veggies are gross. Doesn't mean I don't eat them. Doesn't mean I don't know how many vitamins and minerals they have and what I need to consume. You guys need to get a life.
Veggies are gross tbf.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There's not much I dislike tbh

It's pretty great
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't know but I love carrots
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Brussels sprouts! The food of the devil, if I smell them cooking I just wanna go & feast on chocolate
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by WCPhils
There's not much I dislike tbh

It's pretty great

T H I S

I will eat almost anything and be content.

I don't like ketchup but it's not like I'll throw the fries/burgers/hot dogs/steaks out if they have some.

Last thing I had that was actually gross was this package of 'roasted seaweed'. Had a vaguely 'sushi'-like taste that was waaaay too strong.

I still ate it all.
Quote by Weaponized at #33979812

I don't like ketchup but it's not like I'll throw the fries/burgers/hot dogs/steaks out if they have some.

anyone who puts ketchup on steak should be banned from living

every post in this thread about steak is terrible
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

for real

steak in pan sauce hmu

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'll eat pretty much anything except for:
truffle (apparently there is a portion of the population who truffle tastes absolutely rank to and I am part of that)

brussel sprouts (I love veg, even okay eating typically cooked stuff raw like mushroom or broccoli. brussel sprouts have always tasted shit no matter how they are cooked)

any kind of liver (to me the flavour is like grainy dirt mixed with the raw taste I get in my mouth when I accidentally bite my cheek hard)

goat's cheese/milk (I love most cheese, am indifferent to milk, but goats cheese/milk tang doesn't sit well on my palate)

feta (I don't mind the flavour but hate the texture)

carob (we ate a bunch of this as kids in cakes and such and I have no idea how I managed to happily eat stuff made with it. it's prob just because we didn't know what milk chocolate tasted like then and didn't use dark chocolate very often for some reason)

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

if it's some thin cheap cafe/pub chain steak, I'll put ketchup on it cause it's typically grey trash and I am trying to make the best of the situation (brown sauce is better though)

"proper" steak I don't have anything on it (making it at home, I might melt some butter in the pan afterwards to go on top) but I like a bunch of fried veg to have with the steak (on the same forkfull). I usually fry some spinach or asparagus in some garlic because they are quick so I can do them in the pan afterwards while the steak is resting and then also I only need to wash one pan.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
for real

steak in pan sauce hmu

I used to like steaks with tons of seasonings and stuff, but now I just love a good medium rare steak with a little salt and pepper and a good pan sauce. About a month ago I got the first steak I'd had from a restaurant in a long time and I was disappointed and would've preferred cooking it myself. It was just way over seasoned.
Page 1 of 3