I think he'd ally with the White Walkers and call himself a White Walter
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

He'd be littlefinger level
Probably not that high.

More like Davos, he was a contraband dealer
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 22, 2016,
If you really think that Walter White could defeat Sauron and navigate the Death Star, you're a fool
Walt actually isn't very smart if you pay even a slight amount of attention to Breaking Bad.

Like, he'd easily lose a battle of wits to Tyrion soooooo
He had science smarts but his people skills were lacking and he couldn't fight sooo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
fuck man give him a reliable sidekick and a Pontiac and you can't stop him
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33979512
Walt actually isn't very smart if you pay even a slight amount of attention to Breaking Bad.

Like, he'd easily lose a battle of wits to Tyrion soooooo

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33979519
He had science smarts but his people skills were lacking and he couldn't fight sooo

yeah this. but I could see him being a very good number two to someone (like a Gus) before they die (like Gus) allowing him to take control of the iron throne before burning up quickly and beautifully.
quite easily cuz game of thrones is absolute runny dogshit on a carpet compared to breaking bad which tbh can't even hold a candle to some of the crime shows that came before it i.e. the sopranos/the wire
Quote by whywefight at #33979525
yeah this. but I could see him being a very good number two to someone (like a Gus) before they die (like Gus)

Is this Psych spoiler????
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
He wouldn't have a chance since I doubt they have any treatments for terminal cancer in Westeros so he'd be dead and in too poor of shape to carry an effort.
Quote by chrismendiola at #33979690
He wouldn't have a chance since I doubt they have any treatments for terminal cancer in Westeros so he'd be dead and in too poor of shape to carry an effort.

Not if the Lord of Light has anything to say about it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Praise R'hllor
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Walter White already exists in Game of Thrones

"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop pillaging villages? A business big enough that it could be listed on the Iron Bank goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, brother. I am the danger. A guy is tied to the mast of his ship because he loses his senses during a storm, and you think that of me? No. I am the storm! The first and the last, and you're in my way"
Podrick needs his own spin-off if he's still alive.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.