I have had a classical guitar since January and can't do anything on it. I am a right handed person but this was a left handed guitar (I didn't realize this at the time) even though this wasn't an issue I thought since my playing was naturally bad. After getting the guitar re-strung to right handed professionally I am even WORSE at playing it. I can just barely remember the chords I know (C, D, G, em, A, etc) but I am not even able to switch my hands to play them in a row and still have trouble with touching other strings. This has gotten worse since playing right handed, but I was consistently told you have to play this way if you are right handed. At this point, I have starting going days without touching the guitar at all because I am not getting anywhere with it. I have lost count of the amount of times I've "gave up" and I only try and use it now to remove the guilt of neglecting it. There is such a huge encyclopedia of information you need to learn and I can't even get through the first hurdle. What do I do?
^ That.

And fucking relax, it's not a competition to see how much you can learn. The more you stress, the less you'll enjoy the process.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
So should you pursue with playing a guitar right handed even if you found left handed a bit easier? Since I started playing with a lefty guitar I don't know, I'm very confused.
Quote by paulsloan52
So should you pursue with playing a guitar right handed even if you found left handed a bit easier? Since I started playing with a lefty guitar I don't know, I'm very confused.
Work with what you have now. You're new enough at this that you haven't even built up any habits or chord formation muscle memory. If you've got a right-handed guitar now, and you're right-handed, learn to play it right-handed.