I am not familiar with him but it is sad to hear.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Extremely upsetting for me as they have always been my favourite band. At just 2 years old I would sing Blow At High Dough all the time for my parents and their friends during parties.

Also upsetting that UG doesn't feel the need to report this news. They are without a doubt one of the biggest Canadian bands ever.
I absolutely cannot stand Gord Downie's awful whiny voice or weirdo persona but that really sucks.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
I absolutely cannot stand Gord Downie's awful whiny voice or weirdo persona but that really sucks.

I liked him in that City and Colour song tho.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Acϵ♠

Has BFMV in favourite bands.

k.
the article title though

Tragically Hip singer Gord Downie has terminal cancer

"tragically hip" sounds like... he's such a hipster that it is tragic
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by austinm_95
Has BFMV in favourite bands.

k.

LOL i wrote that in 2006. Their earlier albums are still fun to listen to once in a while
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by theogonia777
the article title though

Tragically Hip singer Gord Downie has terminal cancer

"tragically hip" sounds like... he's such a hipster that it is tragic

End of the URL implies he has tragically hip cancer.

entertainment/gord-downie-tragically-hip-cancer/index.html
Yeah this is upsetting, one of the big reasons I started performing was because of him. I'll definitely be seeing them on their summer tour, hopefully more than once.