i like tartrazine
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I dont know any technical names but I like green when it comes to something like Gatorade. Ideally I wouldn't have any artificial colouring at all but I like it because the red and blue ones are like plain old health and mana potions... But green is more like Zelda magic And I just like the colour green of course.
I like that purple stuff
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel
i like tartrazine

I've never actually considered different types of food colouring. That might actually be interesting to look into sometime. Most of the stuff about tartrazine that I just looked up seemed to be negative. I don't have much knowledge to compare it with other ones though. I guess I would prefer whatever one is least harmful. Most products I see just say colour or something vague.
Last edited by BurgundyGrandAm at May 24, 2016,
Quote by kalypto
that red stuff that's crushed up bugs or some shit

To be honest I don't even care about that kind of stuff anymore. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably eating something far worse every time I get fast food. And bugs are good for you
Last edited by BurgundyGrandAm at May 24, 2016,
Whatever it is what they put in irn bru.Whatever it is Its the reason it's banned in Canada.Next to whisky its our greatest export.
Quote by smittyanthrax
Whatever it is what they put in irn bru.Whatever it is Its the reason it's banned in Canada.Next to whisky its our greatest export.

Ponceau 4R and Sunset Yellow.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'