I had a blocked bridge then I rised it using a technique that i found in Internet to have a floating trem bar the tunning is stable but my strings have more pressure on them and the sound had changed a little bit and i don t know what to do i don t know how to fix that. Please help me
One or both of two things are likely at work here:
1) If you haven't set up the action since raising the bridge up, your strings are probably higher off the fretboard so it takes more effort to fret notes.
2) With a floating trem you always have to move the string further when bending to get the same change in pitch, as your bend pulls the bridge forwards a bit, relieving some of the additional force you're putting on the string.
That action is flying high. You need to try and drop it a little and see if it's any better.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
BTW, it is more 'tension' in the strings, not pressure.

Not trying to be a d**k, I just thought you would have more success with that if searching for threads.
Quote by SpiderM
BTW, it is more 'tension' in the strings, not pressure.

Not trying to be a d**k, I just thought you would have more success with that if searching for threads.

Pressure isn't the word I'd've picked, but in this case it almost certainly isn't a change in string tension that's causing the difference in feel.
Quote by oussamamar
But how we know what is the perfect height ? Is there any exact numbers?

It depends on a lot of things; as a starting point, Fender recommends 1.6mm from the top of the 17th fret to the bottom of the string, or a little more on a vintage radius (7.25") fretboard (depends what kind of Strat you've got), and having the strings approximately follow the curve of the fretboard. The ideal height could vary based on neck relief, string gauge and how heavily you play. Personally I do it by feel. I get the string as low as it'll go without buzzing when I fret - paying particular attention on the high strings to making sure it doesn't buzz when I bend - then raise it a little more if I feel like that isn't giving me enough grip for bending. Usually I find I have the strings following a slightly flatter radius than the fretboard, but your preferences may vary. About 1.6mm would be a good starting point.
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at May 24, 2016,
How about intonation i found videos that show how to adjust the intonation by having the strings the same tunning as their harmonix on the 12th fret, it s necessary to do this ?