Anyone ever experience this on a daily basis?

What are the feelings that race through your head as you approach these people while going 50-60mph on the road?

I live in one of these "bike friendly" cities where they get hit and killed all the time.
Have to deal with these fuckers constantly.

Saw one run a red light about a year ago and get mowed down. Was pretty sick
PM me for newts
I am one of those assholes but I'm very aware of how I bike as I'm also a driver who hates most bikers. Biking completes my douchebag persona
I know that they say 'riding side by side is for protection' well, I kind of get that; but at the same time they've gotta realize that the general public's patience only goes so far. Ride in pairs when it's necessary, not all the time. Don't cycle side by side just for a fucking chat.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Hey made this thread already.

I forgot the pics tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yeah this thread was done last month I think. The assholes in question though should be single file and to the left...or to the right in that backwards country
no one goes past 30 in this city haha

tight lycra bike people are all over the place here but they are okay cause they actually move quickly and try and observe road rules compared to slow casually dressed bikers who get in everyone's way, ride through red lights and every so often will mount the pavement for a while just because they felt like pedestrians were missing out on their bullshit or something.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by badfish_lewis
I am one of those assholes but I'm very aware of how I bike as I'm also a driver who hates most bikers. Biking completes my douchebag persona

I still don't get the tights. I understand if you are competing....but do you really need those things?
i just run over them as usual, fucking cyclists get a real vehicle

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

As one of those "fuckers"......State laws allow cyclists to "take the lane" when necessary and also to ride side-by-side in many states.
Deal with it. Most of Europe does.

I know there are childish individuals who's entire day will be ruined if they are forced to slow down to 15 mph for a few seconds....

There are plenty of inconsiderate cyclists as well....Blowing signals and the like. But remember, the cyclists are not killing almost 40,000 people a year on the road.
Quote by Bikewer
As one of those "fuckers"......State laws allow cyclists to "take the lane" when necessary and also to ride side-by-side in many states.

I know there are childish individuals who's entire day will be ruined if they are forced to slow down to 15 mph for a few seconds....

There are plenty of inconsiderate cyclists as well....Blowing signals and the like. But remember, the cyclists are not killing almost 40,000 people a year on the road.

As a rider myself I recognise these fuckers are riding somewhere where they shouldn't be "taking the lane" nor riding side by side. That area looks like a 70kph zone at least.
Quote by Bikewer

mate, slowing down to 15 is a pretty big deal when you're on a 60mph road
PM me for newts
those aren't even tights but silly brits I believe refer to like everything as tights

even when they aren't tights
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When you approach this type of thing you should always shift into a lower gear.

If they fall over, you'll need the extra available power to plow through the pack...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by StewieSwan
mate, slowing down to 15 is a pretty big deal when you're on a 60mph road

Ya.

And like I was trying to say in my thread, in my area they like to ride down these narrow canal roads, or roads with a sheer rock wall on your passenger side.

Speed limit's between 40 and 50 in these spots and you come around a curve and boom they're there. Sometimes with a young kid who can't keep his bike straight. Good job, dad. Get your kid hit by a car.

A while back several cars almost obliterated this guy at one of these rock walls/cliffs. He was actually a jogger, but it's the same thing. Guy was hugging the wall. I mean literally. Looked like he was in some spy movie tiptoeing along a window ledge.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Ya.

And like I was trying to say in my thread, in my area they like to ride down these narrow canal roads, or roads with a sheer rock wall on your passenger side.

Speed limit's between 40 and 50 in these spots and you come around a curve and boom they're there. Sometimes with a young kid who can't keep his bike straight. Good job, dad. Get your kid hit by a car.

A while back several cars almost obliterated this guy at one of these rock walls/cliffs. He was actually a jogger, but it's the same thing. Guy was hugging the wall. I mean literally. Looked like he was in some spy movie tiptoeing along a window ledge.

There's a highway that goes south from my city for like 80 miles that cyclists love to ride on. It's a 2 lane highway most of the way and cars generally go 70-80mph. Fucking idiots.
PM me for newts
We have the Truckee River Bike Trail up here.
I used to go on about an 8 mile or so section of that trail every other Saturday.
From Sparks, NV to downtown Reno, NV for lunch.

Sections 2, 3 and 4 :

Its a very nice and scenic route except Rock Park (About where sections 3 and 4 meet) kind of smells of over flowing sewer though.
I cycle to work, but it's mostly out a small country lane about 5k from where I live. Downhill all the way to work and uphill all the way home.

I take the middle of the lane for the most part because the road is so poorly maintained that anywhere else is asking to hit a pothole and get killed/my bike ruined. I already had a dented wheel when I started out by staying near the verge.

That said, I only pass about two or three cars on a typical day, and maybe a tractor.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Nascar is probably bigger than its ever been.
But ya know it has American white male southern origins so it must be highlighted as a more stupid activity than all the equally boring past times out there.
I think it's highlighted as such bc it's just cars driving around a giant oval road 500 times, and if that isn't zzzzzz I don't know what is.
Off the top of my head baseball and golf come to mind as nascar rivals for zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Cycling.
Frisbee golf.
Snow or water skiing.
Track & field
Figure Skating
Etc etc etc etc

Live coverage of all rounds of the nfl draft zzzzzz
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 26, 2016,