9 29%
6 19%
3 10%
1 3%
0 0%
Voters: 31.
Page 1 of 2
to admit that casey anthony was and probably is pretty hot

Like she's got kinda weird eyes and a huge forehead and she's got that whole murderer thing going against her but I'd say 8/10
8/10? piss off, she's a 7 at most
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by whywefight at #33983820
we're disagreeing by a grand total of 1 point here

js

Like, I was rounding up

i know

i originally put 6 but then google more pictures of her and she's actually pretty qt and then i was too stubborn to delete my post

nah, still can't get the whole murdering-a-kid thing out of my head
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
0/10 for her and this thread

yeah this basically
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33983844
0/10 for her and this thread

neither are options; please select 1/10 in the above poll and 1/5 in the below thread rating option
give her thicker hair & she ends up looking a lot like this one person i was really into a few years back

it was chill up until the part where she said she doesn't find black people attractive and in today's \\>>pc culture<<// that might as well be murdering a child am i right??
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i refuse to cast a vote

yeah this basically
Quote by JustRooster
how soon is now
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i refuse to cast a vote

you're part of the problem
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i refuse to cast a vote

well then don't complain when 10 is elected
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
ew 4/10 would not bang

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that was a long time ago
not too soon at all lol

she was kinda ugly
most psychopaths/sociopaths look like crazy people
nothing new here...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Doable I guess

Atleast I know she...

Nah I can't even type it
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
guys she was innocent

Tot mom!!!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
almost average, typical looking Florida chick, but more gremlin looking, with a forehead that you could land a plane on
she kinda has that trashy look that I've never liked
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I hate when this happens. Just like when Sarah Palin was running with Mccain, people were saying she's hot too.

She's not hot, she's just way hotter than what we're used too. Compared to Goerge Zimmerman, yeah I'll give it to her she's pretty hot. If I saw here on the street I wouldn't think twice tho.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

nah, still can't get the whole murdering-a-kid thing out of my head

I already voted but she did what now?
Quote by Rebel Scum at #33983937
I already voted but she did what now?

murdered her daughter
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BladeSlinger
how soon is now

She is human and she needs to be loved. Just like anybody else does.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by BladeSlinger
how soon is now

If I hadn't seen the username, I'd have thought neidwinn69420 posted this.
I said it during the trial lol.

Also that girl who murdered her Mormon boyfriend.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
thirst/10
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2