I would like to sell my multi-effect pedal and buy a tuner and a noise gate. Could you please list me some good tuners(not too expensive) and a noise gate that isn't an ISP Decimator(too expensive)?

Thanks very much.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Well i use a Korg PitchBlack + tuner - I got it off eBay for less than the normal used price of the regular PitchBlack.

I also snagged an ISP Decimator (1st Gen) off of Guitar Center used (store demo) for a steal years ago.

If you are buying new I'd probably suggest TC Electronic. They're European and you should be able to get them in Poland.

Check out their Polytune and Sentry Gate ($100 on USA eBay).

Boss NS-2 is always an option on the gate and used ones are readily available. Scour the used markets and eBay.

What's your budget?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
The TC Polytune, Boss TU-3 and Korg Pitchblack are all nice tuners. The Boss has a decent buffer in it as well; which is good to have if you're running a few pedals in front of the amp and/or run long cables.

Boss NS-2 is a good cheaper alternative to the ISP Decimator and its super popular. The MXR Smartgate seems solid too. I would avoid the cheap Behringer gates though, they suck a lot of tone.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by metalmingee
Well i use a Korg PitchBlack + tuner - I got it off eBay for less than the normal used price of the regular PitchBlack.

I also snagged an ISP Decimator (1st Gen) off of Guitar Center used (store demo) for a steal years ago.

If you are buying new I'd probably suggest TC Electronic. They're European and you should be able to get them in Poland.

Check out their Polytune and Sentry Gate ($100 on USA eBay).

Boss NS-2 is always an option on the gate and used ones are readily available. Scour the used markets and eBay.

What's your budget?

I don't really have a budget, as in I'd like to sell my current guitar, my small Line 6 Spider IV and the multieffect and work off that. I would like to buy a used flying V(found one for about 200 USD) and with the money left buy these two pedals.

Thanks very much.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The TC Polytune, Boss TU-3 and Korg Pitchblack are all nice tuners. The Boss has a decent buffer in it as well; which is good to have if you're running a few pedals in front of the amp and/or run long cables.

Boss NS-2 is a good cheaper alternative to the ISP Decimator and its super popular. The MXR Smartgate seems solid too. I would avoid the cheap Behringer gates though, they suck a lot of tone.

Thanks very much.
Fly on, fly on
Bought a guitar yet?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Bought a guitar yet?

no
Fly on, fly on
Go with the Korg.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
My buddy had a Fender pedal tuner, those were about $40 new, that was pretty good. I am partial to Sabine, but those can't be found anymore, Korg Pitchblack Mini probably is a good buy. The prices of tuners lately are going up in the stratosphere, totally ridiculous!

Noise gate - look up MXR Smartgate.