Page 1 of 2
RIP Dimebag

Remember the days on UG when everyone thought Pantera were good and people non-ironically speculated if Guns N Roses would ever get back together

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I remember when Queensryche was on MTV.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
If you miss the good old days you might want to check UG article comment section
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Hipsters could never decide on whether to give Pantera a cool pass or not.
One day they are some dumb rednecks, next day they are brilliant metal.

I haven't even listened to this but I'll give it the cool pass
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
They did their best stuff in the 90s so

And 80s hard rock is better than 80s soft rock
i always thought pantera was terrible, even when i was in high school and actually thought metal was good
dime's guitar tone was ear-piercingly awful, maybe that's why that dude shot him
he's slinging guns in hell now

rip derm
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

they were a bunch of redneck wankers but i still quite like some of pantera's stuff, mostly just the popular tracks with the groovy riffs
Honestly don't think I've ever heard a single one of their songs.

But yeah, my only knowledge of them is from how everyone used to suck Dimebag's dick on here.
I remember when everyone here was obsessed with Metallica and barrel rolls and lolcano's but not this.

And Carbon monoxide detectors.
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at May 26, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
RIP Dimebag

Remember the days on UG when everyone thought Pantera were good and people non-ironically speculated if Guns N Roses would ever get back together

Alright, listen here you insufferable little manlet,

Anyone that unironically likes "Synyster Gates" and "Zakky Vengeance" is deserving of no opinion. Their stage names alone are cancer, let alone their music.

Dimebag is legend status.
Never really got into Pantera. I like a few of their songs, but they're... meh.

Quote by WCPhils at #33984530
80s hard rock might be the worst music tbh

Yeah it's pretty lame
Quote by Fat Lard

Anyone that unironically likes "Synyster Gates" and "Zakky Vengeance" is deserving of no opinion. Their stage names alone are cancer, let alone their music.

i remember when i first found out that avenged sevenfold's rhythm guitarist was called zakky vengeance i laughed for a solid five minutes
Quote by Fat Lard at #33985020

Avenged Sevenfold is better than Pantera
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good joke there
Quote by Fat Lard
Alright, listen here you insufferable little manlet
LOL this was fuckin good

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
And Coldplay is better than Radiohead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........good times
Quote by Xiaoxi
LOL this was fuckin good

tbh i don't think it matches up to "you fucking bin"

or, of course, "you stupid fucking bastard", but that goes without saying

Quote by EyeNon15
And Coldplay is better than Radiohead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........good times

true tbh
Quote by WCPhils
80s hard rock might be the worst music tbh

idk, current meme rap or pop country is up there also
Going to high school in rural Ohio has forever ruined Pantera for me. All I can associate them with are redneck racist douches who had confederate flags on their trucks who love Ted Nugent and Nascar.

I've played on the stage where he was shot too. That was fun.

Cowboys from Hell is pretty cool I guess.
Quote by darkcheef
idk, current meme rap or pop country is up there also

Current pop country is rap music for white people that don't like black people.

And also.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @the guy who thinks Coldplay is better than Radiohead.

More ridiculous notions --> Tom Petty better than Bob Dylan,
Hank Williams Jr better than Hank Williams Sr., Oasis better than the Beatles, .38 special better than Skynyrd
Good times
RIP DBAG

always been a pretty big Pantera fan
i don't own any tshirts, because ive never seen them live, but hot damn i'm on that CD discography collection time
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

pantera jokes are a dime a dozen
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think I saw a lady get gangraped in the pit at a Pantera show.
To this day I'm not sure if she was into it or if it was a real rape.
I like his playing a lot. He stays within the Pentatonic enough for it to rock and sound familiar, but goes outside enough to not be cliche or progressive. Lots of tasty jazz and blues licks. His playing is authentic, not just a bunch of shredding for the sake of shredding.

It's a shame they are associated with hicks and such. To me that's Godsmack and Disturbed.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by institutions
dime's guitar tone was ear-piercingly awful, maybe that's why that dude shot him

Whether or not you like Dime is irrelevant he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met and was well respected amongst the guitar playing community the pros that is not a bunch of armchair rockstars. There was many of the guitar playing elite that attended his funeral. Eddie Van Halen placed the famous "bumblebee" Charvel in his coffin.

That jerk that shot him was mentally ill.

What I can't understand is why you feel the need to be so disrespectful to the dead, like him or not that comment was uncalled for.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 26, 2016,
Quote by ElMaco

True
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2