hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew any other sites or forms like this one where i can show people my music and they can critique it. this site is great but i want to expand to a wide audience and get my stuff heard. any suggestions??
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
lol ^^^^

try soundcloud
most of us use it

facebook is also a good place if you want to try paying for advertisement, but meh it's not really worth unless you're playing gigs already...
same thing with youtube, bandcamp, etc
nobody is going to find your music unless you perform at bars, open mic night, etc

anywho, lets use this thread as a way to share our music

click the link, boyos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 26, 2016,