View poll results: Bassbreaker, Soloist or Other
Bassbreaker
2 40%
Soloist
0 0%
Other
3 60%
Voters: 5.
I'd like to buy one of these, but I don't know which one. I'll play in my bedroom and on gigs. I'd also like to know which one takes pedals better. Any other suggestions in the 500-700$ range.
Those are two very different amps. I'm not sure why you'd be choosing between just those two, and if you were it would almost certainly come down to what genre you were using them for.

If you tell us what you're hoping to play or sound like, we can probably help more. You're probably best off getting something used at that price range, and there are tons of options we can help narrow down for you with a bit more input.
Quote by Roc8995
Those are two very different amps. I'm not sure why you'd be choosing between just those two, and if you were it would almost certainly come down to what genre you were using them for.

If you tell us what you're hoping to play or sound like, we can probably help more. You're probably best off getting something used at that price range, and there are tons of options we can help narrow down for you with a bit more input.

I play a lot of genres, but i usually go for stuff ranging between Led Zeppelin to ACDC. So classic rock
Marshall DSL40C with Creamback speaker.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence