when i was born

it's all been downhill from there
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^I don't know how to describe it... kind of like that one song... When I taped my neck to my shoulders to make my face look tight... and then undercooked the onion rings and beans :|
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Spending way too much money in Vegas.

That was great
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My coworkers sending me a video on my day off. In that day off they connected a cellphone to one of the cars' stero via bluetooth and started headbanging to my music.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I'm going to say being at St Marys as we clinched promotion back to the PL....or the year before when we clinched promotion back to the Championship. Or the JPT final at Wembley when we smashed Carlisle 4-1.

That's all I can think of. Thank you football for providing all these happy moments.
I have nothing important to say
When k.lainad's mom sat on my face.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Shit, too many to count. My life has been far from perfect but the amount of awesome things I've been fortunate to experience makes me feel very blessed.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Shit, too many to count. My life has been far from perfect but the amount of awesome things I've been fortunate to experience makes me feel very blessed.

Declaring independence from Britain has to be up there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Declaring independence from Britain has to be up there.

TBH helping Romulus lay out his new city was pretty cool as well, but I don't know if it was better than watching them fucking T-Rexs finally die out!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
this is a really interesting, but very hard question to answer

probably the first time did a psychedelic/smoked green, etc
i've always been extremely interested in drugs, but they don't take up too much of my time or life, so those experiences may not be the "best" moments of my life, but they left a huge impact on me, and helped me see things from a different perspective, while teaching me things about myself

If anything, I haven't experienced the best "moment" of my life, because it has yet to come...
maybe it was being born a human, maybe it was losing my virginity, maybe it will be getting married and having a kid.. who knows..
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I wonder if I should feel kind of disappointed in the fact that I can't really pinpoint a particular moment in my life to call the best thus far. There are some that moments that stand out -

First time with a girl.

The first time a girl I was in love with told me she loved me, I remember that pretty vividly even though we ended up not working out many years later.

This recent road trip with my brother was a really great time that I won't forget

My only trip to vegas so far was awesome, a lot of memories.

I don't really consider any of them life moments to be super proud of enough to call the best moment of my life though.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at May 27, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
^I don't know how to describe it... kind of like that one song... When I taped my neck to my shoulders to make my face look tight... and then undercooked the onion rings and beans :|

Was this before or after you shot roids and lifted sugar packets to get buff?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
When a complete stranger that I'd never met before or since sat down at the premiere of my first proper short film and cried. I can't even begin to describe how that felt.

Also, spending a weekend away with my girlfriend at the time. Our first time truly, properly to ourselves. I can describe exactly how that felt, but this is a family site.

Also graduating.

Also seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Idk maybe seeing the Colosseum in person for the first time. One of the few things that I'm truly passionate about is history and it was the movie Gladiator that sparked my interest. So as a result I always associated the Colosseum with what got me into history.

I've led a very uneventful life if you can't tell.