Hi there,
while looking for my first Telecaster I found a guy who sells a 2007 American Standard in mint conditions at 700€ (more or less 700$). The owner claims it was played very very little. The price is obviously good but I wonder how good Teles were in 2007/2008. Were they better or worse than more recent ones? Maybe it's all BS but I always hear people saying "they don't make them good anymore" and stuff like that... What should I do?

Here's some pics of the Tele:
https://imgur.com/a/wbS11

Thanks a lot!
Ekam Sat
2012 Danelectro '56 Pro | 2014 Fender Stratocaster FSR American Standard Channel Bound Sonic Blue | 2015 Breedlove Discovery Concert CE Sunburst | 2016 PRS SE Custom 24 | 2017 Squier Jaguar Vintage Modified Bass | Blackstar HT-5R
Play it and if you like it and think the price is right, buy it. It's your opinion on it that counts anyway.
Quote by I K0nijn I
Play it and if you like it and think the price is right, buy it. It's your opinion on it that counts anyway.

Sure But I also tend to buy and resell guitars quite often so I would like a general opinion on Teles of those years. Thanks
Ekam Sat
2012 Danelectro '56 Pro | 2014 Fender Stratocaster FSR American Standard Channel Bound Sonic Blue | 2015 Breedlove Discovery Concert CE Sunburst | 2016 PRS SE Custom 24 | 2017 Squier Jaguar Vintage Modified Bass | Blackstar HT-5R