I just wondered if any one has any experience with these strings ?
I bought them for both my acoustic and my electric guitar, had no problems with my acoustic guitar but two of them snapped on my electric guitar which is quite a pity since I already can only put five strings on there. (Broke my nut.) Also the strings that I did put on my electric guitar just don't feel quite right, too tight...
Fix that nut before buying any strings man o.o

They won't feel right because of the coating, and it's probably not a great quality coating. As for tightness you might need a lower gauge, or the strings you ordered might just be for a shorter scale length
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Fix that nut before buying any strings man o.o

They won't feel right because of the coating, and it's probably not a great quality coating. As for tightness you might need a lower gauge, or the strings you ordered might just be for a shorter scale length

Haha don't really have twenty bucks lying around right now haha. Don't use that e string that much anyway. ;P But you know that might be it. Oh well.
DR strings busted? I've been using them for over ten years and never had one pop.Though I've only used the regular colors, not the neons, but I can't see the colors being a make or break type of deal......and c'mon, fix your nut. What string are you not using enough? thats crazy talk and I won't have it.
Quote by whiteouteyes
DR strings busted? I've been using them for over ten years and never had one pop.Though I've only used the regular colors, not the neons, but I can't see the colors being a make or break type of deal......and c'mon, fix your nut. What string are you not using enough? thats crazy talk and I won't have it.

I think he has a good point with different guitars different lengths and such... But in my experience string companies keep this in mind and give you strings long enough to strangle your entire family with. Guess I'll go by my local guitar shop and buy new strings today... Not getting that motherflipping nut fixed tho! Jesus ten bucks for strings allready hurts my wallet...