Barack Obama 'will reveal alien and UFO details before he leaves office

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/barack-obama-will-reveal-alien-and-ufo-details-held-by-the-us-before-he-leaves-office/ar-BBtsnIN

probably just going to be some typical government cover-up BS

in light of all the GOD threads lately, why no aliens?
discuss
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Source: Mirror

yeah, there's more chance of me getting abducted right this second than that being true
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There are lots and lots and lots of crop circles on Earth. Lots and lots and lots of pyramids too. Where did they come from?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There are lots and lots and lots of crop circles on Earth. Lots and lots and lots of pyramids too. Where did they come from?

i legitimately feel bad for you.
How did the many people manage to make pyramids that date back 10,000 years? How do people make crop circles that are perfect fractal geometrical images?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Oh, buddy. This is beyond even you.
"sry guys, roswell is so classified even the president doesn't have the legit deets, none of what he said is true"

Quote by Jackintehbox at #33986912
i legitimately feel bad for you.

it's v sad
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33986899

*closes thread*
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33986914
How did the many people manage to make pyramids that date back 10,000 years? How do people make crop circles that are perfect fractal geometrical images?

You'd be surprised what people can accomplish when they're not engulfed in a permanent haze of pot smoke.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I worry about some people on here.

The pyramids must be at least under 10,000 years old because the world is only 10,500 years old
Quote by ErikLensherr
You'd be surprised what people can accomplish when they're not engulfed in a permanent haze of pot smoke.

Whoever first thought of making a crop circle or a pyramid was high as fuck.
Pot shaming is so 80s.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Tie a rope to a stick, put the stick in the ground, put the rope around your head, and run in a circle. Boom, buddy. Now you got yourself a corn circle.

Even the ancient Mexicans understood how powerful corn could be, even going so far as to make labrynths out of them. We now know these as "maizes".
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I saw a prank crop circle guy on TV using a square of chain link fence, holding ropes attached to it and he would step on the fence and it would just push over and flatten all the corn.
He made beautiful crop circles like that
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 27, 2016,
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Tie a rope to a stick, put the stick in the ground, put the rope around your head, and run in a circle. Boom, buddy. Now you got yourself a corn circle.

Even the ancient Mexicans understood how powerful corn could be, even going so far as to make labrynths out of them. We now know these as "maizes".
sssh no aliens
inb4 area 51 is a top secret military technology R&D facility so they can't actually tell us about any of it other than that it exists.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33986914
How did the many people manage to make pyramids that date back 10,000 years?

Slaves, mainly
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Never disappoints lol

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by BledGhostWhite

And they've figured out how the pyramids were made already too, but I'm hesitant to tell him to look it up cause who knows what that'll lead too him believing.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Trowzaa at #33987037
Slaves, mainly

i wrote an essay for my art history class first year of uni. and i remember reading an article describing a water system used to carry those huge slabs of rocks to make the pyramid

i don't know if its a legitimate truth about Giza or any of the other pyramids, but it makes a lot of sense, and it's pretty interesting how they did it.

the pyramids are one of the few things that make me truly believe in ancient aliens...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Pyramids are just pieces of stone put one on top of the other going towards the center. Never understood what's so alien-y about them.

Like, if you ever wanna put stones on top of each other, a pyramid is the perfect structure to choose, since you can just start with the bottom layer, leave a small ring at the top of it for you to stand on and work in and put another layer in the center, repeating it until you reach the top. It leaves you with a convenient set of steps for each of those phases (so you can go from the ground to the unfinished level and back down), including the last one (i.e after putting the last stone at the top you have steps to go back down).

Like really, which big structure made of stone could humans possibly have created (back at that time) that wasn't pyramids?
Quote by k.lainad
i wrote an essay for my art history class first year of uni. and i remember reading an article describing a water system used to carry those huge slabs of rocks to make the pyramid

i don't know if its a legitimate truth about Giza or any of the other pyramids, but it makes a lot of sense, and it's pretty interesting how they did it.

the pyramids are one of the few things that make me truly believe in ancient aliens...

Yea, they apparently wet the sand just enough that it made it easier to move without using too much. Believe they still used wooden logs to roll it too.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by k.lainad
probably just going to be some typical government cover-up BS

haha, true. "muh most transparent presidency award ever"

All bets it's just going to be some Mirage Men post-post-psyop thing

Quote by gonzaw

Like really, which big structure made of stone could humans possibly have created (back at that time) that wasn't pyramids?

There may have been a few that all got destroyed with time.
Pyramid shape is the most stable architectural shape known to man.
Who knows, maybe Egyptians and South Americans had huge monuments of all shapes that didn't last.

Well probably not egyptians, they would have kept record of that but maybe Americans did.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 28, 2016,
I watched a special where they showed people making huge crazy crop circles with just a rope and wood. The rope allows them to make perfect circles from a center point.
song stuck in my head today

Those poor Egyptian pharos. They had it all figured out. They were going to live forever as gods but then someone dug them up before the end of time. Doh! Btw has anyone ever discredited the hypothesis that the pyramids were actually designed to sink into the earth's core and survive the geological pressure underground?
Last edited by geo-rage at May 28, 2016,
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o