Page 1 of 2
My vocabulary is probably the first to go when I've been drinking but what is your favorite beer that isn't something everybody has tried. No saying corona, budweiser, or miller light while tipping your trucker cap, or sam adams. whatever.

Drinking this pumking beer that I assume is made by some company called UFO cause it's written really big on the label and it's nice

Oculto is great too if I don't feel like corona.

Also drunk thread
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Whip Ale
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Some local stuff called Pure Gold that I've only ever seen on tap at Eastleigh Wetherspoons (it's on every week there). It's Pure. It's Gold. It's perfection.
I have nothing important to say
Probably this beer that comes from a micro brewery in Melbourne called Cricketers Arms Spearhead Pale Ale.
Coronado Idiot IPA
North Coast Old Rasputin
Lagunitas Lucky 13
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Russian River Brewing Pliny the Elder IPA
Quote by TobusRex
Pisswasser

TS said no budweiser
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
root
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I like Mill St. Stock Ale
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I remember when you used to call beer gross with me.

I guess I can agree with you on Oculto since you done made me buy a can. Was pretty decent. If I bought it often enough I know I'd eventually get into it.

Shame I didn't see this when I was drunk. Now I'm going to bed, but let's try this again on Memorial's Day since I'm off.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 28, 2016,
Heineken
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by soundgarden1986
ive been meaning to try occulto but every time i go to buy beer i usually get golden monkey or merry monks

Is merry monks the one with the buddha shaped bottle?
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

i read this as bear
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
for a second I thought the thread title meant "fav big name beer" which for me would be:

corona w/ a slice of lime
stella artois
yuengling
tsingtao
blue moon w/ a slice of orange

but what you really mean is local / microbrews, which would be:

dogfish head 60min IPA...really most DFH are fuckin good
harpoon UFO heifeweizen....similarly it's hard to go wrong with harpoon. I think this may be what you're referring to, TS. Can't find any brew companies called UFO, but Harpoon (based in south Boston) has a line called UFO in big letters.

I always try new microbrews but these 2 are my go-tos

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at May 28, 2016,
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is my fave beer of all time, although it seems to be decently popular now. But I'm gonna go with that anyway cuz fuck u
^No, fuk u ya asshole
Quote by Xiaoxi
for a second I thought the thread title meant "fav big name beer" which for me would be:

corona w/ lime
stella artois
yuengling
tsingtao
blue moon

but what you really mean is local / microbrews, which would be:

dogfish head 60min IPA...really most DFH are fuckin good
harpoon UFO heifeweizen....similarly it's hard to go wrong with harpoon. I think this may be what you're referring to, TS. Can't find any brew companies called UFO, but Harpoon (based in south Boston) has a line called UFO in big letters.

I always try new microbrews but these 2 are my go-tos

You're right, the company is harpoon. But it's written really tiny at the bottom of the label so I didn't pay it any attention

And I never see any dogfish head beer around here. It makes me sad honestly, because all I hear is good things about their beer
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 28, 2016,
dogfish head is yummy
i don't see a lot of people drinking it, but me and my buds always pick it up

i don't drink a lot of beer, but I like anything hoppy and dark brewed, that doesn't taste like pisswater AKA Budweiser
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

^the cap cover should say harpoon...

I'd say just go with whatever microbrews are local to you, bound to be good stuff.

I chose these 2 because they are local to me. DFH is fairly close to MD and when I lived in Boston, Harpoon was practically down the street.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh yea, true...

mmm damn now I want some harpoon

DFH also has a chain of brew restaurants, one of which is a few miles away. They're my fav bar-food place by far. Amazing burgers and specials. And of course, their full repertoire for your choosing. One of the most interesting I ever tasted was the Chateau Jiahu

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/chateau-jiahu.htm

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at May 28, 2016,
Fat Head's is probably the tastiest beer from my state. I like their IPA better than DFH but that being said I've only had the 60 and 90 minute from them so I can't compare them as a whole

Page 1 of 2