I've been searching the name of the protectors that the Les Paul's often have arround their pickups. In the photograph down below you can see the creamy coloured plastic protector arround the pickups.
Do you know how are they called?
Pickup surround
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Pickup rings are what I've most often seen them called, but pickup surround means the same thing.
There are no pictures in your post.

These are pickup rings:

This is a pickguard:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.