hey guys, i got a 7 string and made a track with it for the first time. I hope you guys like it and leave your comments below. Also, c4c so don't forget to leave a link! thanks for looking as always I appreciate the feedback.

Link to song
Quote by enloartworks
hey guys, i got a 7 string and made a track with it for the first time. I hope you guys like it and leave your comments below. Also, c4c so don't forget to leave a link! thanks for looking as always I appreciate the feedback.

Link to song

Killing!! On fire stuff, man!

I loved the filtered bit at 2:02!

Hey. I am listening now. First off, every thing is very professionally done. Excellent effort.

Your technique is incredible precise, and your tone fits excellent. You are clearly a very talented and knowledgeable guitar layer.

Your playing reminds me a lot of Children of Bodom.

As a piece of music this is a very well constructed and creative piece. Excellent use of dynamics and anticipation. Very well done.

TBH I cannot make any suggestions for improving it. Very good work.

If you could C4C my demo I'd really appreciate it.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33997446#post33997446
Cool riffs, nice playing. Overall, nice production. Thought about adding vocals?

One nitpick, and this is just my $0.02. I'm not a huge fan of that bass drum sound. It sounds a little to sharp and "plastic-y" to me. But that's just my taste.