So i have a real tone cable that i got from the Rocksmith game and im wondering if there are any programs i can use the cable to record my guitar into. i tried audacity but there seems to be a bit of delay.
what is a tone cable and does that mean there are fake ones
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
tone cable?

wtf are you talking about op?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

oh yeah, now i know...

what you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

the real tone cable is a cable that plugs into the guitar straight to the computer via USB. you get one when you purchase the Rocksmith game.
You need an audio interface to record music without massive latency (lag)

if you're going through a wire straight into your PC, you're gonna have a bad time
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by kevdub94 at #33987717
the real tone cable is a cable that plugs into the guitar straight to the computer via USB. you get one when you purchase the Rocksmith game.

oh ok

i use an interface called Guitar Link, you can find one on ebay/amazon for like 40 bucks, decent latency when used with Guitar Rig 5
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.