remember when the Packers lost to the Cards and that 14 year old kid from Green Bay whined about it in the NFL thread for weeks lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I like white whine

otherwise known as tumblr amirite?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150 at #33987935
I like white whine

nice
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i wanna do something for memorial day weekend but i know all my options will suck so i will probably end up getting drunk at home and doing nothing
bacon is gross
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd punch out 90% of the people on this site if I had the time/means/and could get away with it

i'd sleep with the remaining 10%
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I'd punch out 90% of the people on this site if I had the time/means/and could get away with it

i'd sleep with the remaining 10%

that's not a whine i guess.

okay, lets try this:

i dont get rose wine, why does it exist, what is the point

doesnt go with any food

tastes lame on its own

just a waste of time. what butthead thought this grape was a good idea
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Hydra150
I like white whine

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Hold up, do you know the Martin Ford guy that wrote Rise of the Robots you were talking about? He dedicated the book to you in the "To ___" page before the intro
Quote by Fat Lard
Hold up, do you know the Martin Ford guy that wrote Rise of the Robots you were talking about? He dedicated the book to you in the "To ___" page before the intro
LMAO

I remember that looool

are you readin it?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nah not yet, but got it yeah. I just looked a bit at it and #woah'd out when I saw that.

I still need to get through this meh Foundation trilogy which I'll probably put on hold, and either then or this Future Smart book which is kind of like that, but sounded interesting from this think-tank guy that was on @shade45