bunch of plebs drinking alcohol, destroying your livers buahahaha

who likes soda?

this is my favorite, but i'll pretty much drink anything
(i was that one kid growing up that filled the large McDonalds cup with 7 different flavors of every time i went to the soda machine, no fucks given)

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Soda is disgusting I can't believe people drink it other than as a mixer
i drink pepsi every day, but i don't really like it. i guess i'm addicted. i only drink like one can though.
Quote by TheChaz at #33987957

come on, everyone has a favorite

dirty pleb
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I don't like soda generally and rarely drink it (a few times a year).

But Cheerwine cherry soda is the bomb

Rootbeer. Mostly Barq's.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
i also like barq's root beer.
as far as other soda goes i mostly stick to the fruity flavors. strawberry & grape crush & stuff like that.
Big Y Cola. Why? Because the funniest fight I have ever seen came about because of it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm actually a bit of a cola fanatic. Its hard to find different kinds to try, but Boylan's is top notch shit. I mostly just drink coke, though.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by gonzaw
"Soda" over here means carbonated water and nothing else

Also the same in Canada(maybe only certain parts aka club soda). Pop is what we call soda.

But my favourite would probably be Canada Dry ginger ale or cream soda or that new Pepsi ginger.
cheap shitty cream soda
ginger ale - schweppes
chinotto - san pellegrino
root beer - bundaberg
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TheChaz
We get it, Chaz, you're a 'pizza with iced water' kind of guy.

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do I try to get Barq's Root Beer or Big Red/Red Flash.
Or perhaps on a more cringier note, Mountain Dew. No regrets.
dr pepper is the best

although cherry cola is great too
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
sparkling mineral water and straight up club soda with a slice of lemon. I don't like sugary sodas.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Mountain Dew Voltage
Vanilla Coke
Stewart's Creme Soda

All top picks, all I agree with mtn dew king of soda

Coca-Cola is amazing though at a ball park. Uh-mayzing.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Vanilla coke is p good, soda does kinda suck though
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why