I am aware of the Ultimate Guitar app for tabs, but what about the website, profiles, forums etc.
Not a bad idea. What do you think?
there should be an app just for sub forums, the pit being the main focus lol
that would be soooo dope
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ultimate Guitar Tinder you say? I'd love to date me some desperate and angsty mid teens!

side note:

It's fucking annoying how you can't search UG tabs without being locked out and pushed into downloading the app. Which I didn't do on principal. We don't negotiate with bullies!
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Let me just complain here about the stupid green bar that appears all the time on front page and articles and IT HAS NO CLOSE BUTTON
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Let me just complain here about the stupid green bar that appears all the time on front page and articles and IT HAS NO CLOSE BUTTON

This.

How many fuckin' subscribers do they even have for Tab Pro?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.